CHAPTER 7: More info

Hermione's p.o.v

CRACK! My broom accidentally hit the door, causing my parents to look at me, shocked.

"Sweety, how much of that did you hear?" my mom asks me worriedly.

"Umm... Well... Enough to know what's going on," I mumble slowly. "So is it true? Are they really alive and in our side?

" Yes. Yes they are," my dad answers.

" But Harry doesn't know, does he? " I ask my parents.

" Well, no. And we want to keep it that way, knowing how he will react if we just suddenly tell him that his parents are still alive and that they never died, they just got seriously injured( voldemort did not use the killing curse), and that they are voldemort followers, am I not correct? "my father asks me.

" No, no. Of course you are, " I answer quickly." Oh and by the way, I heard them talk trash about me the day before the Christmas holidays, and that they don't want to be my friends, "

"Who?" my mother asks angrily.

"Potty, Weasel and Weaslette," I tell them. " and Madi was sticking up for me, but I wanna stay friends with them. At least until The Dark Lord returns. I got a plan,"

"OK, well go back to Quidditch darling. And before you ask, yes, you can tell Blaise, Theo and Draco about our talk, but no one else," my father says kindly.

"Ok, love you BYE!" I say as i walk out of the room, thinking about Lily and James Potter and how the are with The Dark Side when I bump into people.

"You- Mione?" Blaise asks. I look up.

"Guys, I need to tell you something important right now,"i tell them.

"Ok," they chorused.

After telling them about James  and Lily Potter

"Wait... So The Dark Lord didn't actually kill Lily and James Potter, and they are actually on our side?" Draco asks me.  I nod. "Very Nice."

Well, we should go and pack our trunks, since we're going back to Hogwarts tomorrow, " i say, "oh yeah, and by the way, every other day we're gonna meet up in the room of requirement at 10:00,ok?" I tell Theo, Blaise and Draco.

"OK, goodnight" Blaise says. We all say goodnight and go to our rooms. Today was a long day.

"Hermione?" I hear Draco call after me when everyone left.

"Yes?"

"I just wanted to say I'm  very sorry. I wish I never bullied you all these years, and I sincerely hope you can forgive me," He looked at me sadly, and his apology seemed very genuine.

"Of course I can forgive you. And it's okay," I told him, then pulled him into a hug.

A/n

I know this is the same day that they came back but just pretend that a week passed.

Thanks xxx