Chapter 4: New Family

Hermione's p.o.v

"YASSS!!!" I screamed so the whole world can hear me. " Ughghh I hate those filthy muggles they are actually so annoying and boring!"

"So would you like to come and live with us in Malfoy Manor, because Zabini Manor got destroyed by the ministry of magic?" my mom asked me.

"Yes yes yes of course!!!" I practically shouted. "But I have some questions."

"OK, well what are they?"

"Firstly, do I have a glamor charm put on? Secondly, why did the ministry ruin our house, thirdly, why did you send me away? " I asked.

"Mom, can I answer?" Blaise asked, speaking for the first time on a while.

"Of course,"

"OK, yes you do have a glamor charm on you to prevent anyone from noticing you. The ministry destroyed our house looking for The Dark Lord, and when we didn't tell them anything, they trashed our house. And lastly, we didn't send you away, you got kidnapped."Blaise says. 

" And who-"

" Oh Ya. Dubledork and McGonagall took you away from us,"

"Stupid people," I mutter under my breath, but my mother and Blaise still heard me and started laughing. " Mother, are you and dad death eaters?"

"Yes they are, and I am also, but I don't get my dark mark until I'm 16, and right now I'm 14," Blaise answers.

"So shall we leave now?" my mother asks.

"Yes please!" I reply getting exited. Mother wrote a short letter for when my adoptive parents came home.

"OK, each of you hold one of my hands so we can apparate," my mother says.

Once me and Blaise are holding on to our mom, we apparate to Malfoy Manor.