Chapter-2

I can feel water splash on my face.. I startle and open my eyes..where am I? I'm feeling dizzy and kind of wired! I see colours rushing through here and there. Everything around me has doubled up or maybe its just me who is having the problem.. Maybe its hangover..or maybe something else!! M I being drugged! I look around me.. But I flinch and try to jerk back at the view but couldn’t. then I discover I'm tied up with a chair... I was never ready for this. I'm in a dark room full of girls tied up with chairs. A girl in her late twenties walking and splashing water on the girls to wake them up..my throat dried up..m I being kidnapped? My eyes pooled up immediately..

A very young girl maybe 15 years old screamed "where m I? where have u brought me!!..let me go Please.."

"shut ur fucking mouth before I put a burning iron in it, you fucking bitch.. You are in brothel. Do you get it? Don't act innocent.. I know well how is the character of those girls who goes to bar late at night.so shut up you bloody slut.." she yelled at her.

"Please let me go" the girl screamed and start to cry as well as i.. I'm being kidnapped and dragged to a brothel just because I went to a bar?!! I want to kill myself in disgust right now. I don't want this life. Why did I went to the bar last night.. I never go to bar..then why I did it last night.. I question my fate but never got the answer..then I remember about Monroe..where is she? I look around in search of her but did not find her. Did she escaped or they killed her!! I see only black now..

The girls are screaming and crying.. They are all tied up in chairs like me.. I can see girls of different ages in here.. R they gonna force us to be prostitute or they gonna sell us! Are they traffickers! My tears have even dried up.. I feel so weak.. I never felt this much helpless before..is this was written on my fate or I myself wrote it last night!! I keep blaming myself finding no one to be blamed!!

It's been 6 days since they had abducted us..they have been beating and torturing us since the beginning.. I got so many bruises on my body..they don't even provide us with enough food. They tested our virginity by fingering..that was so painful and pathetic.. I tremble remembering that.. They had separated virgins and non-virgins.. They sold the non-virgins first..they've sold them in turns. Now just a few of us only virgins are remaining. I fear what is written on our fate!

My mom must have been so worried about me. Maybe I'm not gonna see her again. Tear escape my eyes remembering her. My childhood flashes on my eyes.. I used to play with my mom and dad. I'm their only child. They raised me like a Princess. And now! This is happening to me! I don't know what they are gonna do to me! Some girls said they trafficked some girls for prostitution, some for slavery.. even this is also being heard that they killed some girls and sold their body parts at higher prices..

I flinch as the door burst open.

On a line.. Now" Sara screamed.. She is in charge. We do as we are told.. She start to pick among us and push them aside.. She picked me either. I start to shake vigorously thinking what they are gonna do to me..

To the shower, now.. " She screamed again

Why are you taking us? I questioned in a low tone..

Prostitutes have to be clean and shaved right? " I step back at her reply

Please don't do this please I beg you.. "I start to cry and scream but in reply I got a hard slap on my right cheek.. A man with gun shouted on Sara..

" don't beat her.. she might get bruised.. Customers don't like bruised and injured whores.." in reply she just nodded

I was never so much humiliated in my life Before. I look on the ground in embarrassment..

We all take shower and wore the dresses which have given to us.. They gave each of us a very thin see through top which covers up to the knees with red bra and panty in..i felt so exposed..everyone now can see my whole body easily.. Sara came and gave us some low-quality makeup and said to get ready fast.. With disgust I start to get ready.. I cannot imagine I'm getting ready to make myself presentable for prostitution.. Tears roll down to my cheeks only to make Sara fisting my hair hardly...

"Do not ruin your makeup you cocksucker bitch..if I see you crying again then I'm gonna put my hand in your virgin pussy u got me?" she hissed.. My body went stiff.. how can a girl use such bad languages..! Doesn't she have a heart!!

We stand in a line again as it is time for customers arrival.. We'll enter the room when they will arrive and Sara will lead us.

"They are platinum customers.. They are mafias. If anyone tried to act smart infront of them I won't hesitate to rip her tongue out.. Be polite..don't look at their eyes.. Act shy.. If any of you is being chosen then satisfying your customer is your religion.. If I get any kind of complain from the customers then I will kill each of you slowly and painfully.. " she was just about to walk by but turned back again and said,, " I'm repeating once again.. They are mafias..they are our platinum customers..Their leader is one of the powerful mafias in the whole world. But he is not coming today but he is sending his man to our brothel for having fun... So don't disappoint me.. It will be not good for any of you." saying this she stepped out of the room..

I can feel my heartbeat increased. I'm becoming a prostitute at the end.. I can not even cry! I wish I could suicide. Its the only way relief now..my life has become a burden to me which I'm not able to bear anymore..

They are here.." I heard someone whispered... My head starts to spin hearing this.. I can hear footsteps..after some silent moment I can hear every one became very restless including the main broker..

Moments passed by.. A man sneaked and said,," their boss is here.. bring them in, hurry up" .. My world thundered by his words.. My feet became heavy.. I cannot even move. Sara drags us to the room as we stand in a line infront of them.. They are all dressed in black suit. The strange part is all of them are standing except one. He is sitting on a couch relaxing, sipping on some liquid.. I look at him for once only to caught by him as he was straight looking at me.. I startle and shudder. His dark blue eyes are so deep and intimidating.. I can feel his lust full eyes are roaming around my body shamelessly. He is eyeing my every detail very carefully.. My heartbeat reached the extreme.. I can feel my heart can jump out of my chest anytime. My throat dried up.. I bite my lips softly trying to control myself from falling as I saw him fisting his palms gulping..

"How much for her" he finally spoke in his deep husky voice signing toward me.. I become numb. I locked my gaze on the floor..

"Sir.. You don't need to pay.. I owe you a lot...enjoy her as a gift " the main broker spoke with a fake smile..

"I would like to buy her" I flinch at his words.. He want to buy me? As a slave?

"Sir we got more girls for you who is perfect to be slaved... I was just thinking I would keep her in here for prostitution.." the broker replied hesitantly..

"5 million dollars.. " he uttered in a cold tone..

"Sir..oh my god.. She is all yours.." the broker said putting a dirty smile on his face

I look up to his eyes.. his face holding a curved smile..

What have I got myself into!!!

____________________________________
An: if you like this chapter then please

Vote
Comment
And share

XOXO