chapter-4

I woke up maybe a bit more late than usual,, lonely.. Last night, I've lost the last thing I had to lose.. My dignity.. He took it from me..he seized it from me.. I cannot help but cry hiding myself under the blanket ..

I look around in search of him..where is he! Did he left me here last night! I can clearly remember I was in his arms when I blacked out in sleep..

I slowly move from the bed, make my way to the bathroom..I took a shower and got freshen up..Then I take a towel and wrap it around me and open the door. But I gasp loudly and take a step back seeing him sitting on the bed relaxing, Tshirt and sweatpants on, maybe he has just got back from morning walk..wiping sweat..my temperature instantly dropped seeing him infront of me.. My face became pale

"Drop your towel.." he said not glaring at me, still wiping sweat..

My eyes widened in fear. My body couldn't stop shuddering.. is he gonna do it again!! I'm not that what he is thinking I'm. I'm not a sex slave or a whore!!

"S-sir I'm n-not what you are th-thinking im" I stutter

"Then what you are!" he said calmly grabbing the bottle of water from the side table, sipping on it...

"I-I was a-an independent g-girl.." I couldn't even finish but my throat dried up watching him standing, taking a rope from the side table and approaching toward me,,why does he need the rope!! I start panicking,, it's causing me hard to breath

I gasp

I close my eyes in fear.. I never felt this much weak before..never

"Please resume.. I'm listening" He said walking circular around me.. I just stood there shuddering in dread with my eyes down..don't have the courage to look into his eyes.. He stops right behind my back.. I feel he is tying my both hands together with the rope!! I wiggle my hands only to make him grasp my throat roughly from the behind causing me hard to breath!! I pant

"Don't even try to do that kitty.. I'm your master and you are my submissive.. I'm free to do whatever I want but you are not!! You have rules to follow..you cannot do anything without my permission.. And if u break your rules then you'll be punished..and it will be a wise decision of yours if you don't try me.." he said living a kiss on my neck lightly sending goosebumps through my body..he then dug his head to the crook of my neck and start to nuzzle my skin.. I can feel he is pressing his long against my ass cheek.. He suddenly unwraps and drops the towel on the floor roughly before I could even understand.. I whimper in shame..

He starts to nuzzle my skin along my hair..his hands are roaming around my body freely.. His finger twirl around my nipples till they got hardened.. My body betrayed me again like it did last night.. Somehow his touches send sparks through my body.. His touch makes me feel good in a different way I never felt before!!

"Do you want daddy's cock inside your little cunt kitty?? Do you? Let daddy check if his little cunt is ready to take daddy's long and big cock inside it or not.. " his hand trail down to my pussy.. He slowly rubs his fingers against my pussy lips without opening it but suddenly he digs his fingers inside my pussy making me whimper out loud..

"Aww you are dripping.. you are so ready to take me inside you.." he said playing with my cunt, teasing it.. I start to wiggle on his hold only to make him wrap his hands around my body tightly.. He put his one hand around my waist and grasp my throat from the back by the other hand roughly.. Without any warning, he unzips his pant,, dig his long deep into me from the behind causing me to scream lightly..

His thrusts are so powerful, my body is bouncing every time by the impact..

"How do you feel kitty..does it feel good? Do you wanna cum? Do you wanna drench daddy's cock in you juice!! Do you!! " he said thrusting me hard making me moan loudly..

His nasty talking somehow sent sparks through my abdomen.. My whole body starts to shiver in pleasure.. He smiles on the dominion which he has on me.. His thrusts became more powerful and gained more speed as I start to moan even more loudly in pleasure,, I start to sweat, my body is shaking..

"Kitty you can not cum before me.." he is gasping

"H-how am I-I suppose to h-hold it!! Ahhhh" I scream as he thrust even deeper

"Now" he said before pumping the final thrust in me and we both cum indeed..

He takes me bridal style and I can see he became all sweaty.. He is gasping loudly, me either..he put me on the bed and offered me some water.. I sip on some..he then took a wet wipe,,"spread your legs.." he said sitting beside me.. I close my eyes in shyness and fear..i flinch as he spread my legs apart forcefully when he saw I'm not even moving an inch..

"Why don't u listen to me!!" he said cleaning my vaginal area sensitively..

He held my chin lightly.. " open your eyes!! " he said making me looking at him forcefully.. I slowly open my eyes,, I don't wanna look at him!!

"Come downstairs for breakfast.. Don't make me wait too long" he said kissing my lips lightly.. Before exiting the room, he tossed a shirt, definitely his,, and a panty on the couch.. "Wear them" and he leaves the room

I got off the bed, wear his shirt and the panty..his shirt has the similar smell which I got when he took me bridal style.. Maybe I will never forget this smell..

I go downstairs.. His house is full of armed guards.. All of them are eyeing me from the corner of their eyes..

I had much problem to find his kitchen as his house is huge.. I took help from a maid and she led me the way.. I see he is waiting for me at the counter.. He has changed his outfit to a black formal suit from a tracksuit.. I couldn't deny he is looking extremely handsome..his manly features are digging out on this suit.. I slowly got there and sit beside him.. He served me my breakfast..i just sit there with my gaze down..

"Please have your breakfast miss..?" he said looking at me..his voice is cheerful

I look at him..his eyes are the most deepest shade of blue..it can make anyone lost in it..jet black hair.. Sharp nose and jawline.. Thin but plumped lips.. I look away as I realise he caught me checking him out and replied in a low tone "Ava.." his eyes are furious..no one can look into them for long..

"So miss Ava.. I'm sorry I should have been talking to you from earlier.. But I get horny in the morning,,so couldn't help that.. You have to get used to it.." my cheeks heat up immediately and I look down again..

"I saw bruises all over your body..how did you get those?" he said sipping on his drink..

My face became pale as I remember those days.. I took some silent moment before replying.. "on the brothel..they used to beat us.." a tear escape my eyes and I wipe it away

"How long you have been there!!" he stopped drinking,, he is now holding the glass with much pressure.. It can break anytime

" for six days.. They abducted me and my friend Monroe from a bar..i was a student before.." my voice is shaking,, I couldn't stop tears shedding from my eyes.. I flinch as the glass broke on his hand.. He roughly pulls me by my hand and makes me sit on his lap..he then smash me in his chest tightly.. Everything will be alright.. He somehow managed to ease me.. I dig myself in him more..

He pulls out his phone and dialed someone I don't know..

"burn the brothel I went last night..make sure to bring out every single innocent girls..help them to get home but let burn the rests.. Burn it until it turns into ashes.." he said calmly patting my back

My core clenched.. I start to shudder as I heard he is gonna burn the whole building.. But he pats my back saying

"It's ok,, it's ok..I'm here.. Ssshhhhh!"

Tear escapes from my eyes and I shut them close tightly..

______________________________________
An: If you like this chapter then please

Vote
Comment
And share

XOXO ❤❤