Chaper-5

The sun is felling behind the horizon.. I watch the birds are chirping among them and flying maybe with or without any destiny.. Who knows!! I sip on my coffee, letting the cold fresh air run through my body.. Cold sensation made me remind how he took me in the pool just half an hour ago.. I bite my lips and press my thighs together.. I take a deep breath in and throw my head back leaning on the rocking chair more..

I was looking for him to talk about letting me go..i want to go home..maybe he would understand..maybe he is good at heart

I reach the pool in search of him and I found he is swimming in the pool.. I flush when I realise he is only on his boxer. His wet well defined muscular body got my heart throbbed.. I gulp.. What is happening to me.?! I kept on gawking until I get caught by him as his eyes landed on mine.. I looked down..

"Ava.." my name is so perfectly pronounced by him..

I take a step closer to him, he is now at the edge of the pool, hands crossed over the railing

I stand in front of him with trembled bare feet..

"You are not allowed to wear such see through clothes around the house.. " his voice is deep and cold, holding much seriousness

I look through my dress. I'm wearing a sundress which laid down my knees. The dress is not see through.. Its just kind of sheer..

"It's not see through, its sheer.." I whispered

"It's sheer!! What kind of sheer is this, I can totally see your nipples,, why are you not wearing any bra" he said making me blush hard..

"Get in the pool.." he commanded..

I took a few moments before taking steps into the pool.. God knows what's his plan right now!!

He flashes some water on me, making my dress all drenched.. Cold sensation rush among me as the water is very cold..

"See,, your nipples got hard and its clearly visible.." With that, he tear my dress apart and take my nipple in his mouth.. I squirm but he pin my both hands tightly behind me.. Moans are escaping my lips repeatedly as he keep on torturing me.. he quickly take me in his lap, wrap my legs around him, roughly tear my panties and push his hard length in me making me scream lightly..

"You are so fucking tight.. You are making me addicted to you.." he said panting

He grab my butts tightly thrusting deep and deep further, I hold on to his hindhead balancing myself from not falling off.. He hide his head to my neck kissing it roughly. He got me so close to my climax, my body is now shuddering in pleasure.. I hold on him tighter than before,, pressing my legs against him more and more..

His thrust gained more speed and I couldn't hold myself anymore.. I release..

He smiles pinning some dump hair behind my ear.. "Naughty girl"

I pulled out of my trance when I heard someone belling the door. I look around,, no one is here.. Should I open it!! No I shouldn’t.. He is out at the moment and I'm not any member of his house..I'm just an outsider. I see one of his maids opens the door and a handsome young man, maybe at the age of his 25-26, stepped in..he straight walks to the bar counter and pour himself a drink, made himself comfortable.. Then he starts walking toward the balcony, where I'm sitting right now but still, he didn't notice me.. That was a matter of time as soon his eyes met mine. He narrows his eyes curving a devilish smile on the corner of his lips.. And within a moment, he is halted before me. I put the mug on the side table and stand on my feet.. shranking

"I never knew my friend kept a gem in his house.." his lustful eyes are roaming around me.. I look at the ground not moving an inch, praying to god that he comes back soon..

"What's your name sweetheart"

"A-Ava" I whispered..

"You are such a young girl.. What are you doing here miss" he said kissing my hand.. I close my eyes in fear

"DRAKE" his voice echoes in the hall as he walks across the hallway and stands beside me.. Thank god he is here!!

"I think you've been told that I will be not home by this time.. What are you doing here.." he said calmly taking my hand from Drake or whatever his name is, and pulling me into him. Then he lightly kiss my temple..

"I thought why not to give you a little surprise. But who knew, I would get the bigger surprise here.. Who is this beautiful young lady?" I wonder how he is still throwing his lustful glare on me in front of Sinister!

"She is my girl.." he said without a second thought..

Drake let out a devilish laugh and said,, "your girl! She is the one, isn't she! Brother, she really worths 5 million"

I look down..tear gather up in my eyes within a moment.. Now I'm known as a 5 million whore!!

"Drake I said she is my girl now.." he split to him

"Go to our room.." he said to me..

And quickly, I move from there and head to the stairs..

"Our room!! Are you serious!!" I listen to drakes laughter echoing the hall as I climb up to the stairs..

I jump on his bed and hide under the blanket when I made it to his room.. I want to scream, I want to scream out loud that I'm not a whore.. Everything is happening to me is against my will..!! Why god!! Why me!!

I open my eyes slowly, the first thing I saw is his deep blue ocean eyes.. Straight looking at me!! I stare at them for a while.. I forgot everything. I can see a ray of love and care in his eyes.. He slowly brushes my hair with his bare hands..

"You can sleep in my lap.. I will take care of you.. Count on me."

Only then I realised I'm on his lap...

______________________________________

An: Sorry for such late updates.. My days are being rough with me..  Sorry again..

If you like this chapter, please

Vote
Comment
And Share

XOXO