New school year.

It all started on 3rd of September last year when I first got back to school. "Finally! Back to school again." I was so happy and excited about meeting my friends again! "Jesse! Jesse! Over here!" my best friend Katy called me as I was looking for her. "Katy! How are you? I missed you so much!" I asked as I ran towards her. "Girl I missed you so much and I'm great now" she replied hugging me tight. I was very satisfied with seeing her because I haven't seen her all summer, she flew to Spain for holiday and I went to California to meet some family.

As you can see, my name is Jessica, but people call me Jesse for shortcut. I'm a 16 year old girl, who's recently joined high school. I'm quite short, thin but not skinny, with white skin, brown hair, and brown eyes. I'm pretty nerdy, and I like to play video games. I also like sports, but I've never played any. Katy -my friend- is a beautiful young lady. She's 17 years. She is taller than me, skinny, with blonde hair and green-greyish eyes. Me and her have been best friends for over 10 years, so I pretty much call her my unbiological sister.

Just as me and Katy walked down the hallway, a guy was running and he accidentally bumped into me knocking me down the floor. "Ouch!" I gave a small shout. "I'm really sorry! I didn't mean to! Oh my god I'm really truly sorry!" He said with a shaky voice. "Oh no it's alright... it was just... never mind..." I lost words when I looked at him.

He had the most beautiful hazel eyes with light brown hair, tanned skin with an amazing body build. "Are you sure? I'm really sorry about it..." he replied. "Yeah I'm sure don't worry about it". I answered giving a light smile. "Oh well I'm glad. My name's Chris by the way! But well I got to go now... see you around!" He said as he went back to running.

"Those eyes..." I said as Katy started to laugh at me, she was right about laughing after all a girl like me isn't the type of girls Chris would give attention to... but I couldn't stop thinking about him for some why. "Well, I can't blame you, he is hot!" We both laughed at what Katy said and took our way to class.

That day when I got back home, I changed, had lunch, done my homework, then opened my facebook to find a friend request from Chris. "Christopher Crow! Who's that?" I looked behind me and found my mom standing there. "Just a guy..." "Just a guy?" "Mom, he's just a guy I accidentally bumped into today while walking in the hallway." She looked at me with a smirk "But he seems cute." "He's a jock mom, I'm a nerd, I wouldn't even have a tiny chance with him, I know what girls like me get, and I'm not upset about it, plus, who knows if I'm ever going to meet him or talk to him again?" "Well then, add him, I don't think he added you for nothing!" She said then went out and shut the door behind her.

"My mom's right, I mean, why would Chris add me on Facebook? But... He's probably just doing his job as a school's popular, and trying to make friends so he could be prom king, and be the class president. Yeah well, whatever the reason is, I'll add him." And I clicked the confirm button.