Change of heart.

Days flew by pretty fast and I was still giving Chris math lessons every monday after school. I hated Monday like every other American student, but I was looking forward to giving Chris the lesson, his mom was also very nice and he had a cute little brother called Taylor, whom also had hazel eyes with tanned skin, but black hair.

The day after Valentine's was Monday, so I had to head to Chris's house to give him his lesson. When I got inside his house he was yelling at his phone, I don't like to get into things I shouldn't get into, so I just sat on the sofa waiting him to finish his call. Hearing him arguing and shouting like that was pretty scary, I've never seen him this mad before.

Few minutes later he came out "hey" he said with a smile "hello" I replied, "something wrong?", "don't worry about it", "okay then want to start?" I asked because I didn't want him to get to talk about something he didn't want to talk about. "Sure, let's begin".

Later after we finished, I was just about to head back home when he spoke, "Ummm, Jesse?", "Yeah?", "Do you really have to get back now?", "No, I got few minutes to kill..." I got surprised by his question, and mazed. "Well about today... I broke up with Blair...", "Blair? You're girlfriend?!" I think I asked that in a very weird way. "Yeah...", "But why?" I know it was none of my business, but if you were in my place you would want to know the reason behind the cutest couple breaking up. "I'm in love with another girl" he said staring at me "a girl who isn't like other girls". He started caressing my hair and I just stood there neither saying nor doing anything.

It was a moment of silence.

I opened my mouth to speak, but he has already spoken.

"I'm in love with you Jessica."

And that was the shock of my life. Chris, the guy I would have never known if he never ran into me the first day at school. The guy I knew I would never have a chance with. That guy. He just confessed his love for me.

"Jesse?" He said in a maze as I realized I still haven't said a word. "I'm in love with you too Chris. I fell for you that second you bumped into me". He didn't waste a minute, he got closer, held me from my waist, put his lips on mine, and softly kissed me for almost a minute.

That was my first kiss, and I have to say it was amazing.

"So... Jesse, I know I just got out of a relationship, but I don't want to waste any another second without knowing I have you on my side. You are the girl I want to be with, the girl I want to care about, listen to, and hold hands with. Jesse, will you give me the honor and be my girlfriend?".

Give him the honor? He didn't just say that didn't he... and well, that was a fast change for him, but it was what I wanted.

"Yes, I will". I responded. I can't believe he just asked me that, but I'm really happy he did.

He kissed my forehead and said "I love you Jessica, and I promise not to ever hurt you, or break your heart." I smiled, then head back home, told my mom what happened.

"I told you sweet heart, he wouldn't add you and talk to you for nothing". My mom said as I finished talking, then I fell asleep.