Thanks Maths!

That day went by but I couldn't stop thinking about him. He was stuck to my brain like a bee stuck to a spider web! I could still feel some pain from his tough body bumping into me. And about the request... I wanted to talk to him, but I didn't want to bother, and if he wanted to talk to me he would start the conversation... I think.

Next day I went to school I was surprised we were in the same maths class! But I have to admit I was happy... I mean... I get to see him more so... "Hey! You're the girl from yesterday aren't you?" He shouted from the back as I got in. Everyone was looking at me in a strange way that I couldn't help but turn absolute red as I softly replied "Yes..."

"Come sit next to me!" He said with a big smile on his face, so I walked and took the seat next to him. Everyone was looking surprised, I don't know why, maybe because he's way out of my league because he's a school popular and I'm just a geek, maybe they were just surprise by how he knew me or just astonished by the way he called me the girl from yesterday, I mean, that didn't sound pretty right.

"How are you?" He asked "I'm pretty good thanks, and yourself?" "I'm good" he answered with a smile. "Jessica, huh?" "Wha...what?" "You're name. It's Jessica right?" "Ye..yeah.." "Cool! Haha, you have a cute way of talking." I probably blushed after he said that. "How did you know my name?" "I'm Chris, I know everyone and everything." He said with a wink. Well, that sounded a little bit creepy everyone and everything, but again it's pretty expected from a popular person. "People call me Jesse for shortcut". "Cool, I'll call you that too little nerd." And he patted me head.

After that the teacher came in and introduced himself "Hello kids." "We aren't kids!" a guy shouted from the back. Chris laughed "Take it easy dude, we are for him." Everybody laughed as they looked at him. He looked like he was over 50 years old with his Einstein hair, British accent, and the suit he was wearing. "Respect yourself young man. My name is Mr Turner. I'm your math teacher. I'm going to ask you for two things, and two things only. One, respect me and each other. And two, study well and do your home works. Now, I want to know your names, then I'm going to separate you into pairs, and each two will be mates for the rest of the year." After he finished his sentence, each one of us introduced themselves, then he separated us into pairs of two, and lucky me, he put me with Chris.

We started taking the lesson, I know it is strange for you, but as a nerd, I really like maths and I enjoy it pretty much.

Ring Ring!

"Class Dismiss!" Mr Turner said as the bell rang. I took my book, notebook, and pens, and was heading out when Chris held me from my wrist. "Listen... I'm not really good at maths so... maybe you can help me out?" He asked, "Sure!", yup that was my answer without any hesitation or thinking because it means I get to spend more time with him. Plus, since I like it so much, what could be more fun than giving maths lessons? And to a guy like him? I couldn't refuse. "Amazing! How about every Monday after school?" "That's great with me" I answered with a smile. "Thanks" He said then got out.

I was about to go out when Mr. Tuner spoke "Nice work Jessica, keep it up." "Thanks, Mr Turner, you're an amazing teacher as well, I'm glad you're teaching us, I bet I can learn so much from your knowledge and experience." "I'm glad to hear that, make sure you stay best." "I will, thanks teacher." I replied then left.