Killer

[TxT is under investigation]

Police: So tell me, who killed the old man?

Suspect 1 Yeonjun: Maybe he killed his self. The forensic expert said that the knife had a finger print of the victim.

Police: Where are you at between 6 and 7?

Suspect 1 Yeonjun: Maybe I was in grade 1. Eating some candies and thinking I am a unicorn.

Police: You son of—

Suspect 1 Yeonjun: My parents? I know officer.

Soobin:

Police: Maybe you!

Police: Maybe you!

Suspect 2 Soobin: Why me? I am busy eating all day, and who cares? I can't find Almond inside of his house. So why bother?

Police: Then, you are the suspect?

Suspect 2 Soobin: No food, no crime.

Police: So thats you!

Suspect 3 Taehyun: Why me? I was busy all day watching myself infront of the mirror. Don't accuse this handsome face, officer.

Police: Where are you around 6 to 7 pm?

Suspect 3 Taehyun: In front of the mirror officer.

Police: The whole time?

Suspect 3 Taehyun: Nope. After 1 hour, I decided to eat. I need some energy to stare at my mirror while complimenting my self again.

Beomgyu: Ilpal ilsam sampal...

Police: Maybe you?

Suspect 3 Beomgyu: What's the thing that use to kill the victim?

Police: A knife?

Suspect 3 Beomgyu: Base on my observation, you are not sure officer. But FYI knife is made up of tree, which the wood. Made up of steel for the sharp. Now I am asking you officer, where is that two thing came from?

Police: The ground.

Suspect 3 Beomgyu: And the ground is part of nature. So who killed the victim?

Police: Nature—wait what?

Suspect 5 Kai: Case close officer! We will find a lawyer. This is a serious matter. Your false accusations giving us a headache. This is libel. You're going to jail officer! Good luck.

Police: W-what?

Soobin: Bye officer... I can help you, but you know what I want. *while eating bread*

.

.
So who's the killer guys? 😂😆🤔