Chapter 12.

~Julie~

Alex will come here soon! We've got a lot of things to talk about.

An hour ago Gus text me again! He told me that Alex cut a little her hand! He wasn't very clear, so I told him that she'll come here at the afternoon and I'll inform him about what we'll talk about!

Tomorrow, we are planning to go out with Gus, just to talk about all the thinks that happened and of course tell him what we Alex gonna told me today!

The truth is that her attitude to Gus isn't right!  She still text him and this isn't good because she gives him fake hopes! He is really in love with her and the sad think is that Alex isn't mature enough to respect that and she is keep playing with him..

Pff, why I worried about them so fucking much! I got my problems to worry about..but she is my friend, both of them are my friends, I'll help them but I won't die about them!

I shake my head to delete all those thoughts and that monologue that I got in my head all the time!

Ding Ding Ding

That's Alex! I run to the door and I shout to my mom!

I'm opening Mom!

Ok ,I'm going to take a bath! Be careful girls! She mentioned me while she was closing the door of the bathroom.

I opened the door. Alex was kinda tired! I hug her as always! And we walked to my room!

She sat on the edge of my bed after she put her bag on the chair!

What's up? How you doing? I ask her

You know. Everything is the same as you know, nothing have change! And you can clearly see thay I suck..haha She answer me with a little of humor!

Tomorrow I'll go out with Gus! He want to talk to someone, and I have promised him that I will always be there for both of you..ok? I told her just to know..

Oh ok then, how is he by the way? She asked me. And I'm really surprised with that beacause I know she is talking with him.

Alex, to pretend I don't know! He had told me that you still text him! You can imagine how he is.. I answer very serious, with a little bit of anger beacause..Hey you are talking to a 17 years old girl what do you think? I'm not too smart? Any way I don't wanna be a bitch right now!

And he told me that something happen to your hand. Then I saw her hand which had about 4 plasts!

What happened? I ask her with a socked face.

Ok I'll tell you but promise that you don't ask me to see anything and please don't tell a think to my mom! Ok? She answer me very serious!

Ok I promise!  I promise her...

I tried to..god I can't even say it! It was a wrong stupid suicidal action! I know that you'll be mad, get angry and you are right! But I don't know what I was thinking! I was in a really bad situation!  Everything that happened and happening with Gus and all tha thinks that my parents told about my grammy. It was too much! I thought that theres no matter to live anymore.  Everything was suck.. She told me without let me interrupt her.

I'm really in sock and I have no Idea how  and what say to a immature 14 years old girl who tried to do something like that...

I'm just standing there...speechless.