Chapter 17

~Julie~

"Hello? Is anybody there?"

I'm in an empty dark house in the middle of nowhere. It's cold and everything here is in the shades of grey because it's afternoon and the weather it isn't good.

"Hello?" I shout again really scared.

From a dark long room I can see a shadow, I can't see very clear, It's a man.

It's a tall man, coming toward me.His walking looks so familiar. And his face appears finally.

"Oh my god" I said loudly and totally surprised. "Ryan? Ryan Gosling? "

"Hey Babe! I know that you are in love with me and I think that we should do something about that, because what you feel is the same for me baby!"He told with his hand in my face, his eyes has meet mine!

"How? How this is happening? Maybe I'm dreaming! Ryan tell that it's real!"

"You aren't dreaming baby, it's 100% real!"He said and his mouth was so close to my mine! He is more tall than me so I have to have my head up and his down!

"Well,if it's real I totally, definitely, absolutely agree Ryan! I'm so obsessed with you!"I said and I really couldn't believe what was happening to me!

He smile, I can feel his body press mine and our lips finally touched!

Suddenly, I heard a song, a very familiar song!

"...and if you really need me, you gotta gotta gotta got to love me harder."

Crap, this is my ringtone and I'm in my bed! "Ryan, baby, it wasn't real!"

"Hello?" I pick up my phone!

"Hey Julie!" Said Christine.

"Christine I swear when I meet you I'll torture you! I saw the most beautiful dream i have ever seen. It was so real!"I told her with my sleepy and after a beautiful dream voice!

"Anyway, what's going on?"I continues!

"Oh, I want to tell me what we are gonna do tonight? "She asked me with an excited voice.

"Don't you remember? Gus yesterday told us to go out together again! We will go right? " I said!

"Oohh yeah you are right! Ok, of course we will!" She said and of course she was more excited than I was! Because after what Alex did I am afraid to go out again with Gus!

But, wait! We are just friends and there is no reason to afraid an imature kid that thinks is a big mature teenager!

"Ok then see you at 21.30 ma bitch?"she said with her cute voice!

"Ok ma bitch see then! Bye!" I said and I goodbye her.

I lie in my bed again and I remember the perfect dream that I saw while I was sleeping and my bestie woke me up!

Gosh, maybe I'm getting crazy! I'm so obsessed with my celebrity crushes!