14

Gone 14

*Zoeys POV*

"What? What do you mean?" I ask and stand up.

"They know." He says again. "They-they need to talk to you."

"Who's they? What are they going to do?" I ask nervously.

"The big bosses. I don't know what they're gonna do. I'll be with you. Luke we need to take you back to your cell." Calum says quickly.

I look back to him nervously. "You and Ashton?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I'll explain later okay?" I sigh and we all walk out of the room.

"What did you guys do?" Luke asks.

"W-we made out." I lie.

"So why would you be in trouble?" Luke asks and I shrug.

"He...he told me he can't do that. I don't know." I say.

"You'll be fine. I promise." He whispers and kisses my temple.

I nod and peck his lips right before he goes into his room.

"Calum what's going to happen. Is Ashton going to be there or did they already talk to him?" I ask.

"He'll be there. I'm here to back you two up." Calum says and pulls me into a room.

I see three huge men sitting behind a desk with blank facial expressions. In front of them is Ashton. He looks over at me with sympathy. "Ms. Crow." The man in the middle booms and i sit next to Ash.

"H-hi.." I stutter and Calum takes a seat next to me.

"There has been a complaint. Of you and Mr. Irwin being unprofessionaly invloved." He says lowly.

"What were we doing?" I ask innocently.

"Showing affection towards each other." He replies and I shrug.

"I haven't done anything. We are just friends." I say.

"You can't be friends with your therapist." He says.

"Explain what we were doing." I cross my arms.

"He was holding your hand as you walked down the hall. You can't do that while you are still a patient." He says.

"How is that so unprofessional? You wanna see unprofessional?" I ask.

"Zoey stop." Calum says and I sit back in my chair a little. Calm down Zoey.

"I just want to show him what unprofessional really is." I smirk at Calum.

"Stop. Do you want to be in here any longer than you already have to be?" He asks lowly.

"Why does it matter? They're already moving Luke." I growl.

"They will move you to a different asylum Zo. They're not messing around." He whispers.

"I don't care anymore." I say and push my chair closer to Calum. "I have nothing left." I whisper.

"You have me. And Luke and Ashton." He whispers back.

"I think I want to kiss you." I say quiet enough so the dudes can't hear.

"Later Zoey. Please, I can't lose you." He whispers and looks away from me.

I nod and turn my attention back to the three guys in front of me.

"All that we are asking is you two wait a few weeks until Ms. Crow is out of here." The biggest man in the right says and shifts his gaze between me and Ashton.