ch.4

"Are you coming with me to Patrick's game tonight?" a young, teenage Spongebob asked as he and his girlfriend at the time stood by her locker, "It'll be fun, just the two of us.." he said, Ivy smiled, "It won't be just the two of us, my friends are going too."

Spongebob sighed to himself, he didn't really care for her friends, not when one of them hated him, and the other one always wanting to feel him up, but he could deal with them if he was with her, i mean she was worth it, right.

"So, i'll pick you up tonight." he said, and she nodded, "Yeah, be sure you dress up too, I want us to match." she said as she wrapped her hands around him, he sighed as he looked down at her, brushing his hand across her face, "I'll do anything for you, babe." he said before he leaned down to kiss her, when he was suddenly shoved against the locker by one of her friends.

"Ew, you weren't seriously gonna kiss him, were you?" her friend, Jess questioned, before she looked at him and shook her head, as another one of her friends, Becky walked over to him, running her fin up his chest and shoulder.

"Hey spongebabe." she smirked before he pulled her hand off him, "Dont, touch me." he said as he slipped out from her reach while she just snickered, Ivy shook her head and shrugged, as if she could really do anything, they were her friends and it wasn't new.

"Sorry, Sponge." she said, and he sighed, "I guess I better get going, but i'll see you again tonight when I pick you up." he said as they hugged each other before he was pushed off her again.

xx

Spongebob smiled down at Ivy as they played with each others hands. The water around them was filled with warm chatter of the people, they were at the big football game, halftime was here and they stood in the long line to get their food.

The learned their foreheads together as they hugged each other closer, his hands pulling her closer, "I love you, you know that?" he smiled at her, and giggled, "I love you more." she said as she pecked his lips before he went to lean in to kiss her when they were called up next.

"Oh, um.. what do you want?" he asked her, she hummed, looking up at the paper menu, "Hmm, are the fries fresh?" she asked the other teen behind the window.

"Thanks, sponge." Ivy said as the walked out of the way of the concessions holding the food that they ordered, "You don't have to thank me, i'm just trying to keep my baby fed." he smiled at her, and she shook her head, when Spongebob suddenly stopped when he heard the sounds of her friends looking for her, "Quick, lets hide!" he said as he took her hand and dragged her under the bleachers.

Spongebob bit his lip as he looked out for them as they slowly walked out of view, "What is it?" she asked, Spongebob shook his head before he turned around, smiling, and sweating a little, "Oh, its nothing." he answered.

Ivy cocked her brow, "Nothing? I don't believe that for a second, if its nothing, than why'd you pull us under here?" she asked, and he shrugged, "because- I like being alone with you, is that ok?" he asked before he turned back around to look between the cracks of the bleachers.

Ivy smiled, shaking her head as she set her fries and soda to the side, before she tapped him on the shoulder and pushed him against a beam, "If you wanted to be alone, why didn't you just say so?" she questioned as she took his wrapped burger and set it on a crate beside them.

Spongebob swallowed hard before he took a sip of his water before setting it to the side before he turned back to her, her lips brushing against his as he reached down to her hips and pulled her in closer when their lips crashed against eachother's.

"Hmm." he moaned as he reached for her face and brought the kiss in deeper,  and faster, panting as they made out, exchanging saliva, when he let out a grunt as she pushed him against the beam even harder, he bent down a little wrap one of her legs around his hip as she ran her hands down his back before returning back to his shoulders, she ran her hands down his jersey and slipped them under his shirt.