Ch. 41: Progress

Jasmine's POV

"What's your plan?" Pattie asked.

"Well... I'm not that sure yet. I'm not a creative person! but I did get some people to help me with this."

"You don't have forever to come up with your plan! You need to think fast!"

"Okay but I-"

"-why the fuck is Jasmine here?" Justin said.

Shit...

"I left my bracelet here from like months ago... duh"

"And you just realize now?"

"Oh shut up!" I snapped, leaving the house.

Awkward..

I grab my phone out and begin texting Macy and Sarah.

Me: anyone got a plan yet? I need it quick!

Sarah: I'm workin on it! don't rush me!

Me: I don't have much time okay?

Macy: I HAVE ONE!

Me: what is it!?!?!?

Macy: okay, I'm not 100% sure of what's going to happen, but everything is gonna happen by chance.

Me: like...

Macy: well... There's a dance next week and if you're lucky.. it could be girls choice...

Sarah: but if the girl asks, the guy doesn't have to say no.

Macy: I'm part of the student council, I can work things out.

Me: it better work

Macy: the announcement for the dance should go on tomorrow morning.

Me: whatever. Just hurry up and work things out.

------

~Next Day~

"Good morning students! please stand for the playing of our national anthem" the principle said through the P.A. system.

"Jasmine" Macy whispered.

"What?" I replied.

"I got the plan. I sent it to the principle this morning."

"What is the plan?"

"Can't explain everything. But I think it's what you're going for, just listen to the announcement in the morning. The principle will explain everything through the P.A. system."

"Thanks."

"No prob."

"Please be seated." The principle spoke. "As some of you may know, next week is our school dance. This year is... Ladies choice"

YES! Ladies choice! I can finally ask Justin.

"and to all the gentleman that gets asked, you must say yes, unless someone has already asked you, and you always have to say yes to the first person that has asked you. No rejecting or you will be expelled. Student councils words, not mines."

Expelled? you can do that? this gotta be a joke right?

"That is the end of your morning announcements, and have a great day."

"Okay! so I know... as high schoolers, the dance is a big deal. The principle said a lot about the dance... did anyone miss anything?" Ms. G said.

"Um... I missed everything he said" someone across the room said.

"Okay... I guess I have to simplify everything for you then..."

"Yup..."

"Okay so it's ladies choice... which means the guys don't ask and the girls do. the student council came up with a rule about whoever asks you to the dance first, you have to say yes or else, you'll get expelled. I personally think that rule is very stupid, but I don't know, rules are rules."

"THAT RULE IS SO STUPID!" Someone yelled.

"I didn't make them up. and um... you can't say no unless someone else has already asked you."

"Oh... okay."

"So um... I guess you ladies can go ask a guy to the dance!"

I quickly got up of my seat and ran to Justin. Ariana got up and ran to him too.

"Hey babe, um-" Ariana said.

"-yeah yeah, shut up. Justin, will you go to the dance with me?" I interrupted.

"WHAT!? HES MY BOYFRIEND!" Ariana yelled.

"Rules are rules" I shrugged.

"You're such a desperate hoe"

"Oops"

Ariana stormed back to her seat.

"Seriously Jasmine?" Justin spat.

"Yup. I'm serious."

"God damn" he said, getting up and going to Ariana's seat.

He's pissed... but I got him first.

Thank you Macy, I smirked to myself.

Justin's POV

Jasmine is such a motherfucking bitch. Why does she always have to do this?

"Babe? don't be mad" I said, wrapping my arms around her.

"I should be mad because Jasmine always does shit."

"I love you so much, but I'm sorry, I can't get expelled."

"I don't want you to get expelled. I don't want you to say no just because it's hurting me. I'm not going to the dance. just promise me you won't let her do anything."

"I won't babe. I promise" I said, kissing her on the cheek.

"Promise?"

"Yes, promise."

Jasmine makes everything complicated. I don't even remember why I ever dated her.

Actually, I remember exactly why I dated her. I regret everything. Only dating her to make Ariana miserable. I doubt all of that. I can't imagine how hurt Ariana was.

Actually I can. Why the fuck am I saying that?

Yeah yeah. I regret everything.

But damn, I could have just been friends with Jasmine and not boyfriend and girlfriend. Being in relationships are even more complicated.

Throughout the one and a half years of dating her, I didn't really get to know her much. You'd think that I'd know so much about her! but nope.

I barely know a thing.

All I know is that she loves money and she's a selfish bitch. But I don't know what she fears, her likes and dislikes when it comes to activities... and... I don't even know her middle name. I don't even know if she has one to be honest.

I basically just know nothing about her. But somehow, she knows so much about me! I didn't even know she knew!

Sometimes, it scares me how she knows so much. Is she a stalker?

---

Jasmine's POV

"I got the plan started!" I said

"What did you do?" Pattie asked.

"It's complicated. It's just gonna work."

"Alright. I'm trusting you."

"Don't worry. It'll work."

"It better. now leave before Justin comes."

"Okay. bye"

"Bye"

I know this plan is gonna work. I'm not doubting a thing.

---------------------------------------

Sorry for the short chapter!