Chapter 20

"Are you married Mister Kim?"

Well, didn't see that coming

Taehyung feels himself stiffen as he rests both of his palms flat on the table, his eyes staring at the student who popped the dangerous question. Gulping slow and hard, his dry throat seems to make it harder for him to answer the question. His eyes slowly shift towards the left, trying not to look obvious as he turns to look at Yura discreetly.

Well, as if Yura doesn't feel the same way.

Her eyes widened as she heard the question, fully aware of it despite herself doubting that she heard it right. Did she hear it right? Was the question real?

Did that girl just asked him if he is married?

The class went silent, anticipating his answer. All eyes are now focused on him, as if his answer is going to mean everything to them—at the very moment perhaps. Taehyung glanced at Yura, realizing her tensed shoulders while keeping her head down. He breathes in slowly as he plays with the sleeve of his cotton shirt and finally, he looks up at the audience.

"Yes I am. Happily married"

In a flash, Yura raised her head just to find Taehyung looking at her

In a flash, Yura raised her head just to find Taehyung looking at her. He quickly looked away, clearing his throat before thanking everyone for listening to his talk. He bowed slightly before letting Miss Jung takes over the class.

Sitting there frozen, Yura feels herself not being able to move nor say anything. Happily married?. Was that just a lie? Was it true? Which part of his marriage life makes him happy? Is she apart of it?

Perhaps never.

_____________________________________________

Jungkook leans on the wall beside the meeting room door, fingers tapping on his thighs as he glances at the door once in a while, looking so impatient. He has been waiting for Aeri to finish her business with Miss Jung, and they seem to be taking forever to get their discussion done. Turning his head to the sound of the door sliding open, Aeri walks out of the room without lifting her head as she focuses on the paper in her hand.

Jungkook swiftly grabbed her hand, pulling her into an empty class before slamming the door closed.

"Jungkook what are you—"

"Tell me about Mister Kim and Yura", he said as he twirls her around, their faces just inches away.

"What?" Aeri shakes her head in confusion, taken aback by the sound of Taehyung and Yura's name coming out of his mouth