Respectful and Responsible

You: Ugh... Huh?

I woke up and the first thing I see when I wake up is my room lit up by the sun. That's weird. Usually when I wake up, the sun isn't up. It's usually still dark but it's bright in my room. I look at the time. It's 10:00am.

You: Oh... Shoot...

It seems like I forgot to turn my alarm clock on. Whatever, I don't care if I'm late to school. I checked my phone before getting up. I got a bunch of missed calls from Sana.

I sighed. She's gonna be mad when I get to school. I got up and did my morning routine. I didn't rush or anything, I just went the same speed I normally go.

(Timeskip)

I arrived at school and walked to my class, which is math. I have Math with Sana, so I'll see how she'll react when I sit next to her.

I opened the door and walked into the room. The room was filled with chatter. I guess we're doing a worksheet. I gave the teacher my late slip and he handed me the worksheet we're working on today. I took the worksheet sat down next to Sana.

You: Hey...

Sana: Why were you late? You know I was waiting for you to knock on my door. I even called you a bunching times but you wouldn't answer. What happened?

You: I forgot to turn my alarm clock on and I overslept.

Sana: Really? That's what happened?

You: Yeah.

Sana: Oh my god... You really need to be more responsible.

You: I just made a mistake, I'll be more responsible next time.

Sana: Yeah sure. You know, in the real life, when you're older, there is no next time. It's better you be responsible all the time.

You: Sana, it was a mistake, okay?

Sana: I don't care. Plus, you shouldn't have kept me waiting. I could've also been late to class if I choose to wait for you to knock on my door or if I choose to knock on your door and wait. You know I would do that.

You: Yeah, sure.

Sana: Seriously, I would. But since I'm more responsible than you, I didn't do any of that.

You: You're not more responsible than me.

Sana: Uh, yeah I am, you idiot.

You: You're clumsy dude.

Sana: So? Clumsy and Responsible are two different things.

You: Well still, you aren't more responsible than me.

Sana: Yes I am.

You: No you aren't.

Sana: Yes. I am.

You: No. You are not.

Sana: YES I AM!

Sana yelled at me and caused almost all the class to be quiet and look at us, specifically Sana. She realized that the whole class was staring at her.

Teacher: Sana, stop yelling. Be respectful please.

Sana: Okay, I'm sorry.

Everyone then looked away and continued talking.

You: Yeah... Be more respectful.

Sana: Tch, shut up. Let's just drop this and work.

Me and Sana stopped talking and I started working on the sheet.