Game Day

(Morning)
(Your POV)

I wake up in the morning, feeling a little good. My mind first thought about last night, when I broke up with Sana. It felt good to break up with her. I should've done that sooner. I can finally live a day without her attitude.

I tried waiting for a miracle to help our relationship but the only miracle that did happen was me breaking up with her. I feel great. All of the negativity that I got from her is finally gone.

I quickly get up and did my morning routine. I feel so good right now.

(Sana's POV)

Sana: (Cries)

Last night was the worst. Y/n broke up with me and I thought it was going to be awesome but it's not. I never knew it was going to be so heartbreaking that he broke up with me. I thought he was the jerk but I thought some more about it and I've been treating him like trash. I was the jerk.

When he left, I cried on my pillow and then cried myself to sleep. But then when I woke up, I would cry again and then cry myself to sleep again. And it would happen over and over for the entire night.

I cried a little more and then decided to finally get up and went into the bathroom. I turned the lights on and looked in the mirror. My eyes are so red.

Sana: Ugh...

I don't feel good at all.

(Timeskip)
(Your POV)

It's game day! I'm so excited! I feel like I'm going to do really good this game. Usually, before I even enter the locker room, me and Sana get into a small fight and she always puts me in a bad mood but now that we broke up, we didn't have a small fight today. Now, I'm in a good mood. I can't wait for the game!

It's a home game baby! We're on our field! We got an hour before we start warming up. I'm in the locker room with my gear on, my helmet beside me and some of my teammates in here too. I'm on my phone, playing a game and hoping time goes by fast.

(Sana's POV)

It's game day for the boys. They're going to be out on the field, playing their football game while me and the other cheerleaders are going to be on the sidelines, cheering for them. But, I don't feel cheerful at all. I'm still really upset about last night. But, I'm not going to cry in the locker room or in the game, I'm going to try and control myself.

My eyes aren't red anymore though, which is good because the girls don't need to see me miserable. But I still want to cry. I want Y/n back. Even though we fight a lot, I want him back. I want to try again and I want to be a good girlfriend. I made him a promise at the beginning; To be the best girlfriend ever. And I broke that promise. But, if I do get back with him, I'll keep my promise for sure and not be a jerk and not push him around. I just want a second chance.

I have to talk to him. I want to try and get him back. I got up and exited the girls locker room. I walked over to the boys locker room door and started knocking on it really hard. I knocked for a few more times and then the door opened. I looked at who opened it and saw that it was Y/n. He was in his football gear. He looked at me and gave me a glare.

You: What?

Sana: Hi um... Can we talk?

You: No.

Sana: Please.

You: Sana, if you're going to give me attitude, I don't want to talk to you.

Sana: I won't I swear, I just want to talk. Please.

You: (Sigh) Fine...

Sana: Thank you.

Y/n stepped out and leaned against the wall.