Restart Game Day

(Your POV)

Today is game day, and I'm near the locker room. I haven't entered the locker rooms yet because of Sana. And it's not because we're fighting, but it's because she's all over my mouth right now. We're making out and she doesn't want to stop.

I break our make out session and she starts whining.

Sana: Aww~ Not yet~ I want to play some more~

You: We should take a break though. I gotta get in my gear.

Sana: Just a little longer please~

You: We can continue later. But right now, we got to get dressed. I need to get in my gear and you need to get in your outfit.

Sana: Mmm, I guess you're right.

She pecked my lips on more time.

Sana: See you after the game. Keep this lips warm.

You: Yeah yeah, I will. See you later.

Sana walked to the girls locker room and I entered in the boys locker room.

(Sana's POV)

Hey, Y/n probably told you what happened, so I don't need to fill you on details about what happened.

Before I entered into the girls locker room, I took out the lamp out of my backpack. I rubbed it and the Genie came out.

Genie: You rubbed my lamp, which means you have a wish?

Sana: Yes! I do!

Genie: Okay, tell me your second wish.

Sana: My second wish! I wish Y/n stays alive in his football game!

Genie: Wait what?

Sana: I said I wish Y/n stays alive in his football game!

Genie: Um... Okay, just curious, what happened in the past? Did he die in the game?

Sana: Yes! Now grant my wish please!

Genie: Oh wow, okay... Done!

The Genie clapped twice and granted my wish. Hopefully Y/n doesn't die in his game or when he gets tackled, he doesn't get hurt at all.

Genie: Do you know your third wish?

Sana: My third wish? Not yet, I'll think about it.

Genie: Very well. I'll go back in my lamp. Rub it when you are ready to make your third and final wish.

The Genie entered back into his lamp and I put it back into my backpack. I entered into the locker room and changed into my cheerleading outfit.

(Timeskip)

It's 3rd quarter and Y/n is on the field. I remembered that the first play of 3rd quarter, Y/n got tackled and it's the tackle that killed him. Just remembering it makes me want to cry but I won't. Hopefully, he doesn't die this time. Everyone on the field were in their positions.

You: Ready... Set... GO!!!

I hear Y/n's hot and sexy voice yell on the field. The ball got hiked to him and he did the same thing he did last time. He grabbed the ball and just ran down the field. He's dodging the players he dodged before and then up came the three players that killed him. He put his head down and ran towards them. They all wrapped their arms around him and tackled him.

(Pow!)

All of the guys fell down to the ground. I was shaking, hoping that Y/n was okay. The three players that tackled Y/n got up and one of them offered Y/n a hand. I saw him grab the guys hand and he helped Y/n up. He's okay! Thank goodness!

Sana: Phew!

I started smiling as I saw him jog to the huddle. I turned around and me and the girls started doing one of our cheers. I sang that cheer happily and continued watching the game, not wanting to take my eyes off of Y/n.

(Timeskip)
(Your POV)

We won our game! 35-14! This has to be the best game I've played as a Junior! Sana really put me in a good mood. After our game, everyone went into the locker room and I took a shower.

After my shower, I dried myself and then got dressed into the extra clothes I brought and exited the locker rooms with my backpack.

When I left the locker rooms, I saw Sana waiting for me. She smiled at me, ran up to me and hugged me. I hugged her back.

Sana: Hello!

You: Hi!

Sana: You did so good!

You: Thank you. But I couldn't have done it without you.

Sana: Huh?

Sana looked at me confused

Sana: What did I do?

You: You put me in a really good mode. I played really good because of you. This has to be my best game ever. Thank you Sana.

Sana: Aww~ You're welcome! It was probably because we made out.

You: (Chuckles) You think so?

Sana: Yeah, it definitely has to be. My kisses make anyone happy.

You: Haha, Yeah, I guess.

Sana: Can we make out some more~?

Sana tried to kiss my lips but instead, I kissed her forehead and carefully pushed her away.

You: We can later.

Sana: Aww man.

Sana pouted at me and I laughed a little. I petted her head.

You: Don't be sad. We can make out at your house. Let's have a sleepover.

Sana: Really?!

You: Yup, it's been a while since we had one, right?

Sana: Yeah, it has been.

You: Okay, so want to have a sleepover?

Sana: Yes! I would love to!

You: Alright, sweet. Let's go to my house first so I can get my stuff.

Sana: Okay! I can't wait to play with you some more~

You: (Sigh) Yeah, yeah, I can't wait either...

Me and Sana exited the school, hand in hand and walked to my house to get my stuff and then we walked to her house to have a sleepover.

Sana really has changed. She's just like herself when we didn't start to fight. She's full of Aegyo again and I love it.