Seven - Kenny's welcome home party

Stan's POV

Finally already, I haven't spoken to Kyle as much as I would've liked to... I think he saw me with Wendy and gotten the wrong idea... wait, but I'm not really sure why it should matter...

I sigh, getting ready for the party, I haven't had the chance to go see Kenny all day. I can't wait to say something to Kyle either...

I sigh, brushing my hair a little so it was kinda neat and tidy, which was pointless because I then pulled my hat back over my head. I soon put on my brown jacket and tie up the laces on my boots, nearly forgetting to let my mom know before I leave.

I arrived a few minutes late, which was a shame, I didn't get to greet Kenny like everyone else did.
When I see Kenny, I hand him a dirty magazine I'd bought, it was cheap but I assumed Kenny still liked that stuff.
"Thanks, I'll treasure it." he said with a straight face before soon snorting and chuckling.

I looked around, was everyone here? I don't see Cartman, but that's normal I guess... he never tells us wether or not he's coming.
"Hey..." Kenny soon spoke up, looking towards Kyle. "Where's Butters?" he asks, I was a little surprised.
"I'm not sure, but I think he'll be here soon..." Kyle replies, getting up from the couch to walk over to the two of us.
"Hey Stan." Kyle smiles. "Sorry, I've been busy all week..." he lies an obvious lie, I just brush it off with a smile and a nod. "Can I talk to you in a bit?" I soon ask, scratching the nape of my neck.
"Uhm, oky..." Kyle replied, handing me a small beer bottles.
"I thought you weren't allowed?" I ask confused. Kyle just shakes his head and shrugs. "Right, but then dad told me it was okay if I make sure all evidence is gone..."

Suddenly, someone knocks on the door and Kyle goes to answer it. It was Cartman and Butters. They soon both come in, and Kyle fixed them up with something to drink. A small time into the party and Kenny is already feeling 'sick', rushing up into the bathroom.

_______________________________________

Kyle's POV

Strange...
I could have sworn that Kenny really hadn't drunken that much, I should just let it go...

"I'll go check on him..." Butters states, he's always been somewhat sweet like that. Though, it doesn't excuse the times he was genuinely a douche.
I look over to see Stanley seeming kind of out of place.
I motion him to follow me and we head upstairs to my room.

I sit down on the edge of my bed.
"Sorry, for not talking to you..." I mutter.
"I-broke-up-withWendy, for real!" Stan pretty much yells, all in one go.

I'm surprised to say the least, I honestly didn't think he'd ever have the guts. I just nod, making space for him.
"And for the other other day..." Stan then muttered, grabbing my shoulders and looking me, dead in the eye. "Sorry, I kissed you..." he forced out.

I just new it really happened...

I shake it off, stretching my arms out.
"It's fine, honestly... You'd had something to drink... I'm gonna go see what fatso is up to, you comin?" I ask but Stan says nothing. I open my bedroom door and head back downstairs. I wonder if Kenny's alright.

I found Cartman sat eating chips, staring at his phone.
"Dude, you haven't said a word all night, is there something going on?"
"Can it, Jewboy..." he forces out. I just roll my eyes, something clearly was bothering him.
"Is this a Heidi thing?" I ask. No reply. Of course, he'd furrow his eyebrows in response.
"Fine, fine..." I mutter. "We have our differences and maybe you're not always a particularly nice person to be around, but if you need someone to listen, I will... even if I don't want to..." I saw, heading into the kitchen to grab another beer. Luckily, so far no one had really made a mess.
I smile, sitting up on the kitchen counter, looking out the window. It was pitch black.
"Dude..." Stan muttered, stepping forward into the kitchen and walking over to me.
"I was just about to come downstairs when Kenny and Butters stepped out the bathroom. Kenny stared at me for a brief moment, looking a little worried."
"Well, he has been feeling sick..." I add, finally looking his way.
"No, I think there's more to the story..." Stan muttered.

I kinda want to kiss him... is it the way we've positioned ourselves or because I've been drinking?
I can't... it'd be a bad idea, or would it? I could just apologise to him later on... He closed the kitchen door behind him so, nobody is gonna see...
I sigh, reaching for Stan's cheeks and pinch them as we've been silent for about a minute.
"Wha- Ky-!"
I grin softly pulling his face forwards, his whole body seems to follow and I lean down to kiss him.
This is okay, right? He'd stop me if it wasn't... right?
To my slight surprise, Stan returns the kiss and as I smile into it, I'm happy...
But suddenly, as we continue to kiss, he grabs my arm, leaning up into the kiss. I wince and he pulls away.
Shit...
"What was that?" he raises a brow.
I shrug, trying to pretend I don't know. "What are you talking about?" I ask, avoiding eye contact.
Fuck, he's going to see...
He gently pulls my arm forwards to examine it as I continue looking away. He rolled up my sleeve to see a few cut marks here and there. Even though they were just a few, cuts are cuts...
Dammit...

"Ky, you idiot!" Stan cried.
I half rolled my sleeve back down, as Stan walked away.
"Wait... I can explain- I-" in was interrupted by the slam of a door. I quickly opened the door and followed Stan out of the house.
"Stan!"
"What?!" he yelled, stopping and turning to face me. "Don't tell me you can explain, I don't want an explanation, it's gonna be to horrible to hear..." he mutters.
I don't know what to say.
"Nevermind..." I regrettably say, turning around and just heading back inside.
After what seemed like an hour or so, it was time for everyone else to go. Kenny helped me tidy up a little but he had to go too. Soon it was just me.
I finally finished tidying and picked up my phone.
"No point in sleeping now..." I mutter to myself, it's half four in the morning. I soon put my shoes on and headed out.
I didn't particularly like how peaceful it was out but I didn't particularly like how lonely it was in the house by myself.

I stroll down town, my hands in the pockets of my orange jacket. My green hat pulled over all of my hair.
Suddenly I stop in front of the carnival. It was obviously shut but they've left everything up. I guess they can't be bothered with taking it all down.

I'm doing something stupid...

I just wonder in, staring up at the Rollar coaster.
I somehow managed to climb my way up there and sit up on top of trailer for the ride, staring down at the ground, my legs dangling down. Suddenly my phone buzzed. I carefully took out my phone, looking at the notification.

Piggy: It was about Heidi.

Why was he telling me this now?

I sighed. Suddenly, a gust of wind blows from behind, taking my hat with it. I lean forward in attempt to reach for it...