Cutting ties TomTord

Just to give you a little backround: weavers have two different colored eyes. They are the only ones who can see, cut, or add strings. Most of the time the strings show up on their own tho.
Edd's POV
I was the only Weaver in my friend group. My normal eye color is seaweed green and chocolate brown. I felt different so I normally wore green contacts. I knew who my soulmate was. Matt. His teal eyes remind me of an ocean. I could get lost in them for days. I knew my other 2 friends Tom and Tord were soulmates but they fought.. All. the. time. I knew they were soulmates and so did Matt. I sigh maybe I can try and help them.. I grin at my plan and tell Matt. We run over to Tom and tell him to hang out with us.
"Um.. Sure I saw the commie head out for a walk not to long ago so we shouldn't get bothered." I got a little mad.
" Tom you know you and Tord are soulmates right?!? " I yell angrily. After I realize what I said I take a couple steps back as Tom looked like he would blow up any moment now. " I DON'T CARE IF THAT STUPID COMMUNIST IS MY SOULMATE OR NOT!!  I HATE HIM!! I HATE HIM WITH EVERY MEANING OF MY EXISTENCE!! YOU ARE A WEAVER ARNT YOU?!? CUT MY STRING WITH TORD!! DO IT SEE IF I CARE!! "
"Tom.. Strings can regrow even after a Weaver cuts it you know that right?? "
"DOSE IT HONESTLY LOOK LIKE I CARE!?" I sigh.
"I won't cut your string.. Mainly because I don't know-"
"You don't know?.. " Tom asks not mad anymore.
"Your-your string it's gone?.. Who-who did that"
"I did" A familiar Norwiegan voice says. We all turn around to see Tord.. With two different colored eyes. One blood red the other moon silver.
"Y-your a Weaver?? " I asked shocked. He nods with tears in his eyes. He turns to Tom.
"There be free.. Now you guys don't have to deal with Me" He walks away and as soon as he gets to the door he runs.
"Nice going Tom!!" I yelled angry at him. "Because of you we just lost a friend.
" I should of told the truth.. " He said.
"What?? " I said. Matt is just kinda frozen trying to figure out what is happening.

Tom's POV
I sigh. I have always loved Tord I just have been to stubborn to admit it. I also knew about the whole soulmate thing so I knew it wasn't going to work out. When I told Edd to cut my string I knew he wouldn't so that's why I told him to. I didn't know Tord was, one behind me and two a Weaver. He was really good at hiding it I guess.
"I-i love Tord... I just was to stubborn to admit it.. And now I can't even tell him" I sigh in defeat.
"Not on my watch!!  We are getting you and Tord together!! " Matt yells after prossesing what happened. "Edd get my mirror, Tom get the car ready!I know where Tord is!!" We do as he said and he drives us to a forest. He hops out and runs into it.
"MATT WAIT UP!! " Edd and I yelled.
We ran after him only to see him talking to the Norwegian. But this time... it looked like Tord was on the verge of suicide. Tord wasn't facing Matt as he spoke. He kept looking down at the cliff.
"TORD!! PLEASE DON'T!! " I yell. He turns around.
"And why do you care jehovah witness?!? " He yells crying.
"Because I was to stubborn to admit it but... I love you and I know I shouldn't of said those thing.. But please don't kill youself" I begged. He looks back down and sighed.
"Fine... Just please don't do anything like that to me again"
"I promise" Tord made us a string once again. Then passed out. Apparently it takes a lot of energy to add AND cut a string on the same day.
"I promised Tord"

Yay finally done!!