Forced:EllTori

Ell's POV
I still couldn't believe that Tori betrayed us. Tam is pissed at her, so is Matilda but she is made because of her 'beautiful' face. I feel sad, mad, and most of all confused. I loved Tori. I have known her since 6th grade when she first came here from Norway. I taught her english. I helped her when she was homesick! I HELPED HER WHEN SHE CAME TO SCHOOL WITH BRUISES FROM BULLIES!! I was trying to fight the tears but I didn't win, but now that I think about it. The bullies never touched her at school or after school, only before. She also took the bus to school. I never did meet her parents.. How did she get 'bullied' when she was so good at fighting back. They could tell her we were pretending to like her because we felt bad she didn't know english that well and she would ignore them. What if.. What if her parents did that to her!?! No that's crazy talk.. But.. It would make sense. And when ever we talked about going to her house she would get us to go to either my or Matilda's houses. Tamara lived with me since her parents died. I decided to go get some cola since I am almost out.
"Hey Ell!! " Matilda said happily.
"Hey Matilda"
"Tamara just asked me out and I said yes and we are leaving in 10 minutes!" She basically screamed.
"Ok I am heading to get some cola I will see you after your date" She nodded and walked to her room to get ready. I sigh and make my way to the store. As I was walking past an alley way I saw I figure in red. Curious I walk over to it. When I saw who it was I stopped dead in my tracks. It was Tori. (Who saw that coming?) Her right side of her face was scarred and her left arm was replaced with a robotic one. I also noticed that she was badly beaten and had a marking burned on the back of her hand.
(This is what is burned if you didn't already know)

I picked her up and noticed one more new feature. She was really light and looked like she hasn't eaten in days maybe weeks. I run home completely forgetting about my cola. When I get to my apartment I set her down on the couch. I run frantically looking for the med kit. When I found it I ran to the living room. I tend to her wounds.. and may I say there were a lot. I make some soup for when she wakes up. When I was done I saw her starting to wake up.

Tori's POV
I wake comfortable. I try remembering what happened then it all came back like a flask flood. My overly aggressive Dad beat me sencelessly after I failed with the giant robot plan. He also burned my hand with the Red Army symbol and through me out to die. But.. If that's so then why am I waking up on a couch and tended to. I heard someone clearing their throught. I turned around and saw Ell. I was having a panic attack
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry," I whispered over and over again.
"It's ok.. It's ok Tori.. I just want to know one thing.. Why??"
"I was forced.. My dad said if I didn't do what he said he would kill me and you guys. He made me drink this weird liquid that helped him control me. I had no control till after the surgery." I raise my right hand. "Even though he was the one controling me he blamed me for the failure of the mission.. He beat me and burned the Red Army symbol on my left hand" I whispered the last part but I guess Ell heard me.
"So your dad was the one who beat you as a kid.. He taught you how to fight but never taught you how to fight him.. " I nod. She pulls me into a hug.
"I am so sorry I didn't notice"
"It's ok.. C-can I tell you something" She nods.
"I-i have li-liked you since the middle o-of 6th g-grade" I stutter out. She pulls me into a tight hug.
"I'm glad you feel the same" We just stay like that till we fall asleep on the couch. Something told me I would be just fine.