Chapter 1

"Luka, time to go!" I holler up the stairs to my 4 year old son, Luka.

"Coming Papa!" he hollers as I hear his bedroom door open and close behind him before his little feet pitter-patter down the hallway to the stairs.

Smiling at him when he walks down the stairs before launching himself into my hold from the second to the bottom step. Holding him close to my chest as I let out a soft giggle, pecking him on the temple as I turn to walk us out of the flat.

"We see Nana?" Luka asks as I buckle him in his booster seat. Smiling at him as I pull back from him.

"Yes baby, you're going to spend the day with Nana while I'm at work." Luka giggles loudly as he fist bumps in the air; something my two best mates, Liam Payne and Zayn Malik (who are dating) taught my son to do.

"To Nana's!" he hollers as I shut the door to open and climb into the driver's seat.

As I drive to my mum's house, I can't help the smile that spreads across my lips thinking over the last five years of my life. I've been friends with Liam since we were babies; our mums are best friends. Liam and I meet Zayn five years ago when he and I started working at Disneyland in Anaheim, California.

Upon being hired at Disneyland, Zayn was already playing 'Aladdin' and Liam started playing 'Prince Charming' and I started playing 'Peter Pan'. On my days that I work, Luka spends the day with my mum, who sometimes will bring him and my two youngest siblings, Ernie and Doris to the park, so all five of us can have lunch together and sometimes Liam and Zayn will eat with us.

Parking behind mum's van, I grab Luka's bag before climbing out to help him out of his car seat to head to the front door. Opening the door, hollering out to mum, "Mum, we're here!"

"Hi my loves," mum greets us as she enters the kitchen with Doris and Ernie walking in behind her. My youngest and only brother and his twin sister are 5 years old and attend half day kindergarten five days a week, in the afternoons just after lunch the school bus picks them up. I work five days a week; Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily.

"Hi mum, hi Ernie and Doris," I greet the three of them as Luka hugs his nana quickly before heading off to the living room to play with his aunt and uncle.

Glancing at the time on my cell, I realize I need to leave before I'm late picking Liam and Zayn up for work. "Hate to drop him off and dash but it's my turn to drive everyone to work this week. Bye mum," I tell her as I hug her quickly before hollering out a goodbye to the three kids in the living room, earning a quick 'bye' from them.

"Bye LouBear," mum hollers behind me as I shut the door and rush to my car and driving to Liam and Zayn's shared flat, which is located fifteen minutes from Anaheim.

As I pull into the drive, they exit their flat, Liam locking the door behind him before he and Zayn climb into the car; Liam in the front and Zayn in the back. "Morning lads, are we ready for today?" I ask them as I head toward work with a bright happy smile upon my face.

Today is the first day of the local schools spring break, meaing that we are going to be a tad buiser than normal for the next week.

"Morning, Lou-Lou," they greet in sync causing me to giggle. "How is our godson? We need to spend time together soon," Zayn demands as he leans forward between the seats to stare at me as I drive.

Smiling brightly at him quickly before returning my attention back to the road as I answer him. "Of course, how about you two come over tomorrow night on our night off and we can have a dinner and movie night or dinner and game night? I'm sure Luka would love either."