Chapter 4

There is a knock on the door causing Luka to rush to the door with me close behind. I love that he loves greeting people who come over to our flat but he knows that he isn't allowed to answer the door alone; safety first.

"Go ahead and open the door, Luka," I tell him after glancing through the peephole to find my two best friends standing in the hallway.

Luka grins as he opens the door for Liam and Zayn, his grin widening even furthur as he sees his uncles. "Hi uncle Li and unkie Z!" he greets them as he launches himself into Zayn's hold since Liam has his arms filled with a paper bag.

Raising an eyebrow at him as the three of them enter the house; Zayn carrrying Luka, who is a giggling mess since Z is tickling my son's tummy.

"What do you have there, mate?" I ask Liam as we enter the kitchen as he sits the bag down on the counter with a smirk.

Shrugging he says while reaching into the bag; "Well Z and I decided that we are going to have a junk food night after dinner while watching a new movie."

Pulling his hand out of the bag producing the newest animated 'Batman and Robin' movie making Luka squeal and throw himself into Liam's hold, kissing his cheek repeatedly."Thank you uncle Li! Thank you unkie Z!" Luka thanks them loudly.

"You are very welcome, buddy," Liam says as he pecks his godson on the cheek before Zayn answers.

"You are welcome baby boy," Zayn tells him as he wraps his arms around Liam and Luka tightly causing both of them to laugh loudly along with me.

"You guys didn't have to buy snacks or a new movie for tonight but thank you," I honestly tell them as Zayn and I start to place the snacks on the counter and the freezer.

"Not a problem mate plus we wanted to do this," Liam says as he and I start dinner as Luka drags Zayn to the living room to play.

"So, I have a question for you and I want your honest opinion," I say to Liam as we cook our dinner on the stove. "I'm going to ask Zayn too."He nods with a curious expression as he waits silently for me to continue. Taking a deep breath, "I want another baby and I want to go through a fertility clinic. Thoughts?"

Liam stares at me for a moment, slacked jawed and wide eyes, making me fidget uncomfortably before he snaps out of his stupor and speaks. "That's great mate! What made you decide this now?"

"I've been pondering it for awhile now and finally decided that I want a big family and I don't need a man to do this; plus I want Luka to know the fun and joy of having siblings like I do."

Liam's smile grows even bigger but before he can comment further, Zayn's voice from behind us makes me jump; "Why buy sperm when you can use mine as long as Liam doesn't mind?"

Both Liam and I turn quickly to face him with shocked expressions. "You would really do that for me, as long as Liam doesn't mind?" I ask him before looking at Liam in question.

Zayn's smile is broad and a slow grin spreads across Liam's lips, soon matching his boyfriends. "Of course I would, I want you to use someone you know plus it would be my honor to do this for you. Please let me do this for you, Lou," he begs with wide puppy eyes.

Turning to Liam asking, "Liam is this alright with, please be honest because if you don't want this, I won't do it?"

Liam's smile becomes so wide that I'm afraid his face is going to split in two. "Of course Lou-Lou, I want you to do this and I think it's a wonderful idea!"

Grinning at both of them as they both wrap their arms around me and each other; the three of us breaking out in loud laughter which causes Luka to rush into the kitchen and join the hug huddle.