Chapter 3

Watching Harry's reaction from the corner of my eye for a reaction as I answer my son. "That's a new friend of mine baby boy; meet him yesterday."

Turning back to Harry telling him as I point to whom I am introducing, "Harry, this is my son Luka and my little brother Ernie."

I see Niall's has drop as does Harry's for a moment before he regains his composure.

He squats down in front if my son and brother, waving softly, "Hello, I'm Harry, nice to meet you boys."

Luka my sweet, shy boy, instantly is clinging to me, hiding his face in my neck as Ernie waves with a small smile.

"Hi Harry, I'm LouBear's little brother Ernie!"

Ah, my friendly brother who will talk to anyone and call me by my emberrising nickname in front of a stranger.

Harry raises an eyebrow at my nickname as Niall snickers and his kids play my mine.

"Loubear?" Harry asks, his voice strained from trying not to laugh.

Groaning at him as I whisper, "Yes Boobear, nickname from my mum and it stuck."

"Well I like it," Harry murmurs causing me to blush a cherry red.

"So, what's your name?" Niall asks softly so the four kids cannot hear him.

"Louis Tomlinson, you?"

"I'm Niall Horan and this is my best mate, Harry Styles."

We sit togerher and talk while the kids continue to play together for another hour and a half.

"Papa, Ernie and I are hungry," Luka tells me as he climbs onto my lap.

Kissing his forehead with a smile at him. "Okay baby boy, we can go home and eat."

Glancing at the other two adults, "Would you four like to habe lunch with us at my flat? It's just across the way," I tell them morning to the apartment complex across the way.

Harry and Niall stare at each other, having a silent conversation with their eyes for several seconds before turning to me with a smile gracing their lips.

"How about we all go out for lunch at a restaurant?" Niall proposes in his adorable Irish accent, making me miss England more than I thought I would.

I think for a second before agreeing, turning my attention back to Luka and Ernie. "How about we go out for lunch with your new friends, Harry and Niall?"

Luka and Ernie brightens instantly, since none of us go out for food very often; mum and Dan because there are eight of them at home and that is quite expensive and I make decent money at work but I cannot afford to go out all to often.

Going out usually is kept for Luka's and my birthday's; we go out for my birthday either the 23rd or the 26th of December and on the same day for Luka's since we share the same birthdate.

Yup, I had my son on my 18th birthday, best birthday present ever. I became pregnant when I was 17 years old; mum wasn't happy with me but she got over that quickly when she held Luka for the first time.

"Let's go then," I tell my two boys as I stand holding out my hands for them.

The eight of us head toward the sidewalk. "Are there any restaurants within walking distance?" Niall asks as he holds his children's hands.

"Yeah, what are you in the mood for?" I ask Niall and Harry.

The four kids answer instead, "Pizza!"