Chapter 108

Here is a quick reminder of what happened in the last chapter long long time ago...
This chapter isn't perfect. I am currently studying for my exams therefore I'm lucky I even got to update it now.
I have been going through a LOT of personal issues BUT I had to write for you guys ;)

Love you!
Enjoy!!!

"Fuck, Gabriella, I need you to calm down okay?" He tried to sound as gentle as possible. I sighed, running a hand through my messy hair. Her eyes widened even more as she began to shake her head in denial.

"Come on, breathe" He instructed, taking another step forward with his hands in front of him as a sign of surrender. She began muttering something incoherent under her breath.

"Take a deep breath" He murmured.

"Breathe" She whispered as a look of pure shock appeared on her face.

She shook her head in denial as if refusing to remember something.

"Gabby please" I whispered not being able to just watch the scene unfold in front of me like this.

"Yes, that's what you told me to do, love" Chris whispered as he took another step towards her, touching the bed with his knees.

"You told me to breathe" He muttered, going down on his knees next to her. I felt my heart stutter at the sight in front of me.

"Now do it for me, Princess, breathe"

~~~

She froze

Our breath's got stuck in our throats, anticipating what would happen next. Her eyes mirrored his for what seemed like eternity.

"Fuck! Say something!" He exclaimed when the silence got too much. 

A sharp gasp of air came out of her lungs and she froze. Her lower lip trembled.

Chris didn't miss that. His expression became apologetic as he realized his sudden outburst. Immediately he brought his hands up in surrender again, trying to make her see that he meant her no harm.

"I'm sorry" He whispered.

"Fuck I'm such an idiot" He muttered.

"I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have raised my voice" He tried to coax her as the tears began pouring down her face.

"You know me, Gabby. You know how I get" he chuckled, trying to cheer her up. Get some sort of emotion out of her besides pain.

"You know I would never hurt you" He whispered to her.

She stared into his eyes, looking heartbroken and terrified at the same time. It looked like she was crying for a completely different reason. There was so much story in her eyes. But the story wasn't for me or Felix. It was for my brother. 

"Fuck" He cursed.

"Please don't cry" He muttered.

"I can't stand to watch you cry"

The silent tears continued to stream down her pale face.

"Please" He muttered, sounding desperate to calm her down. 

"I..I'll do anything, Gabby. We can play any stupid game you want just please calm down" He muttered not knowing how else to help her.