Skype Calls

Niall had been on tour for a couple months now, and it had been a few weeks since the two of you had seen each other. You were laying around the apartment you two shared, waiting for Denise to drop Theo off before she went to a doctor's appointment. The doorbell rang, and you opened it to see Denise and a fussy Theo. He was struggling in her arms, and Denise looked exhausted. She set him down and he ran into your apartment, headed straight for the toys you and Niall kept there for when Theo came over. Denise stepped inside and have you a hug. "Hey Y/N. Thank you SO much for doing this. I shouldn't be too long, but he's been fussy today, so just call me if you need me to come get him." You have Denise a smile and said "it's not a problem! I love having Theo over, and it's too quiet around here when Niall's away. We'll be fine. You take your time." Denise gave you another hug and gave Theo a kiss before leaving. You went and sat on the couch, watching Theo play with his toys. Theo had a frown etched on his adorable little face. You were about to say something to him, but just then your phone starting going off, saying that Niall was face timing you. "Hey Theo! Wanna talk to Uncle Niall?!" Theo's face lot up and he ran towards you. "Shhh. Stay quiet and we'll surprise him! Uncle Niall doesn't know you're here!" Theo smiled and put his finger up to his mouth, telling you he was going to be quiet. You angled your phone so that Niall wouldn't see Theo yet, and accepted the call. Your screen was suddenly filled with the face of your favorite Irish man. "Ni!!" His face lit up when he saw you. "Hey Y/N! I miss you SO much baby girl. What have you been up to today?" "Oh you know, same old same old. Oh, but I do have a friend over." Niall looked puzzled. "Who's there babe?" You decided to play with Niall a little bit. "Oh, a nice young man. REALLY cute. Prettiest eyes I've ever seen." Niall fell for it. "What the hell are you talking about baby?" You were trying so hard not to laugh. "Well, with you being gone, I really need a man in the house." Niall was starting to go red. "Who the hell is he?! Let me see him!" You smiled and panned the camera over to Theo. Theo jumped up and yelled, "UNCLE NI!" Niall's face broke into a smile. "THEO!! My favorite little man! Are you trying to steal my woman?!" Theo giggled and you picked him up in your arms. Niall have you a sad smile. "Oh baby. I would give ANYTHING to be there with you two. I promise I'll be home soon, or I'll fly you out. I just need to see you." Theo ran out of your arms and back to his toys. You turned your attention back to Niall. "I miss you too baby. But I'll see you soon. Just focus on having a good time with the boys. I wanna hear all about it when you get home." You could faintly hear someone calling Niall's name on his end. Niall sighed and said "I'm sorry princess. I have to go now. But I'll call you tonight after the show. I love you!" You blew him a kiss. "Bye Ni, I love you too." You ended the call, and spent the rest of the day playing with the boy you hoped to one day call your nephew.