Extra Credit with Mr. Horan

You had spent all day transforming your basement so you could act out one of Niall's favorite fantasies. You were going to surprise him, and he was due home any minute now. You were just adding the final touches when you heard the front door open upstairs and the sound of your husband's laughter fill the house. "Y/N!! I'm home! Where are you baby girl?" You fixed your girls in your costume and called out to him. "I'm down here Ni!" You quickly hid yourself when you heard his footsteps on the stairs that led into the basement. You had a satisfied smirk on your face when Niall walked downstairs and took in the sight before him. You had turned the basement into a little classroom, complete with a desk for Niall to sit behind. He walked up to it and picked up the nameplate you had made for him which read "Mr. Horan". He noticed the note you had left for him which said "Hey baby- why don't you take a seat?" He sat down behind "his desk" and you gently knocked on the wall as you stepped out from your hiding place. "You wanted to speak with me about my grades, Mr. Horan?" Niall's eyes nearly popped out of his head while they raked over your body. You were dressed in a school uniform, with a skirt that was DEFINITELY too short to be allowed in any school. You approached his desk and pulled out the grade book that you had purchased and filled with fake names and grades. Niall's eyes scanned the page until he found your name, next to a row of F's. The biggest smirk you'd ever seen made its way across his face as realization set in. You knew the cocky bastard would eat it up. "Why yes Ms. Y/N. It seems as if you're failing this semester." You gave him the most innocent look you could muster. "I'm SO sorry Mr. Horan. I just can't seem to focus or pay attention during class." By this time, Niall's eyes were filled with lust. "Oh no Ms. Y/N you pay attention just fine. Only you don't pay attention to the course material. But you seem to be able to pay attention to my ass just fine." You moved even closer to him and sat on the edge of the desk. "Don't forget about how well I pay attention to the way your lips move. And how good they'd feel against my clit. Or how I try so hard to see the outline of your enormous cock through your pants. Or how I spend all class imagining you taking me in every way you know how." You gently brushed your fingers across his growing bulge, which must've been almost painful because of how tight it made his pants. "Well, if you want to bring your grade up, I could think of something you could do to raise it." You brushed your lips against his and whispered in his ear, "like some extra credit? That's sounds wonderful Mr. Horan. What can I do?"