Waking Up Next To Him (1)

Jieun POV
I woke up with my clothes on and covers wrapped around me comfortably. I smiled as I stretched before my hand hit a soft surface. I look over to my left to see Jin next to me a see through white T-shirt on, barely any covers as he kept peacefully.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!"

"What? What? What?!" Jin yelled as he fell off the bed startled by my yelling.

"What the hell are we doing in the same bed!"

"I-I don't remember." Jin replied a huge headache seemed to come on as he began to hold his head in pain.

"There's some Advil in the bathroom probably." I replied getting out of bed and walking sluggishly towards the bathroom door.

"Is there anything else I should grab?" I ask turning around. "Why are you covering your eyes?"

"Look down." Was all Jin said.

I looked down to see I wasn't wearing any bottoms and that I was still in my lingerie since it was the only set of undergarments to where before putting the dress on. I quickly looked around and grabbed one of Jin's jeans and put them on.

"You can look now."

"I think it'll be fine, but why are we wearing wedding bands?"

I look at my fingers to see a wedding band like Jin said. I took it off and looked at the engravement. "SeokJin Kim's May 21st, 2017."

"Jin. Read the engravement." I said nervous.

"Jieun Lee's (Kim's) May 21st, 2017." He spoke the engravement out loud.

"Did we drunkenly get married?"

"It seems that way."

"Welp I'll get that Advil and leave then."

I rushed into the bathroom, grabbed the Advil and threw it into the bed before rushing out of the room and into mine.

I'm MARRIED to KIM SEOKJIN!

I look up after repeating this over and over when Minjae walks out of the bathroom.

"You sure are crazy woman."

"You told me to put myself out there."

"I didn't mean get drunk get married ."

"Who filled you in?"

"Yoongi hyung."

"Ugh!"

I got up changed before heading out the door again. I went straight to Jimin and J-Hope's room. Knocked quickly to see Jimin opening the door. Not waiting I rushed in.

"MIN YOONGI!" I shouted not even bothering with calling him Oppa.

"Who the fuck is interrupting my sleep!"

"What happened last night?"

"You and Jin hyung got married while drunk."

"Do the managers know?"

"Yes."

"As I fired!"

"No"

"Then, What?"

"They want you to continue being 'married'"

"Ummmm."

I quickly ran out of the room and to mine. Unlocking the door, and laying in the bed. This was never on my contract. I layed there and relaxed trying to think of anything else but this. When my phone began ringing.