Date? Or...(8)

Jieun POV
Everything was set up and I began eating right away. Jin and I talked a lot about ourselves and our pasts but mine is pretty simple. I battle with depression and anxiety but it's been under control for a few years so I haven't had to take medication for a while, up until yesterday. While he talks about how his father had high expectations of having lots of money to be able to take care of him when his parents were old. His father owned a business and did his best to take care of Jin and keep the business going. When Jin ended up becoming a trainee his father had started worrying about his son's future. But when they debuted and finally got on track in 2015 their was no more worry. Plus he has a bunch of older sisters who are just as amazing as him.

(Authors Note: I have zero ideas if some of this is true it's based off of BTS World so...)

I smiled as the sun started coming down. We had finished eating and got to know each other better. I may have worked with them for almost five years but I never really got a lot of chances to speak with Jin. We headed down the mountain to the car and relaxed as the sunset was beautiful. We stopped and put everything in the trunk before looking at each other. Slowly our faces began to move closer to one another when I heard a sound by the bushes. I looked around before giving Jin a worried look.

"I think someone is watching us." I whisper in his ear.

"Let's check it out if your so worried then."

"Ok..."

We slowly walked toward the bush and walked on each side before pouncing on whoever it was watching us.

"Ahhhh" we heard the people scream.

"Yah! Eunie we just wanted to watch you two!" Yoonie yelled.

"Why the hell are you guys watching us?"

"Because any of the bull that's happening here we'll have to deal with later. So why not just watch it all?" Taehyung speaks up.

"Because it's like if I were to walk in on you taking a shower." I bluntly state.

"I wouldn't mind that." Someone mumbled.

"What!" I shouted.

"Nothing!" All the boys answered at the same time. I guess I'll never know who said that.

We went into our vehicles and drove back to the dorm. I sat in silence as Jin drove. My mind began to wonder to before we were interrupted by the boys.

Would we have kissed?

If we kissed I don't know what I'd do!!

Oh~ I'm blushing just by the thought of it!

Jin glances over at me seeing how my flushed cheeks.

"What are you thinking about? Be honest." He spoke gently.

"I was thinking about kisses." I responded shyly my voice slightly above a whisper.

"Kiss?"

"Yeah." My face began to turn redder by the second as I nervously tucked a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Can I hear you sing again?" Jin asked.

"What song?" I questioned as I pulled my phone out to search up a karaoke version of the song.

"How about... butterfly?"

As I sang we had gotten closer to the dorms and I couldn't wait to go to bed. I need some time alone after today. I know I never really answered Seokie's question but theirs one thing on my mind.

WAS THIS A DATE?

To Be Continued