The Fans(4)

Jieun POV
I woke up to Jin and I hugging each other our legs entangled. I reached over to look at the time on my phone to see it was 4 in the morning. I tried to go back to sleep seeing as it was really early till I realized that Yoongi was awake. He was sitting there on his bed headphones on using his laptop. I figured he was working on a song and didn't want to be bothered. It was no use trying to fall back asleep so I went into the kitchen and started to cook some breakfast. I looked around to see what was in the cupboards. I decided to make a American style breakfast and went for waffles and pancakes. I grabbed the ingredients and began looking for a large pan. Once I it was found I had to get it out from the bottom of the pile. I tried not making a lot of noise. That failed. Jin came rushing in once he heard the commotion.

"What's going on!" He shouted lightly.

"I'm just trying to cook."

"Oh here let me help and then I'll go wake the others."

"Thanks."

We were able to get the pan and I did my best to make awesome waffles and pancakes for the members. Jin has run off to get the others as I cooked. I continued cooking when Yoonie came in.

"So, are you making those famous pancakes I had the last time we hung out." Yoongi spoke.

"I believe that was when you were so busy working that you didn't even notice I gave you mayo instead of whipped cream." I replied a smile on my face as I finished another few pancakes.

"NOONA!" I heard the maknae line yell.

"Yes!" I shouted back.

"When is breakfast gonna be ready?" Tae asked.

"Yeah, I'm hungry." Jimin whined bring a small smile on Yoongi's face.

"Take your time, Noona. We have two hours before our schedules start." Jungkook said.

"This is why the Maknae is one of my favorite members." I say jokingly.

"I'm not a favorite?" Jimin asked using aegyo.

"Mmmmm... I can't say."

"Jimin, I wanna show you something I've been working on." Yoongi interrupts.

Jimin nods as Tae and Kook go in the living room. I continued cooking when I heard a loud shout.

"KIM NAMJOON! YOUR NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH MY THINGS FOR TWO MONTHS!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to break your Mario."

"Just come, foods gonna be ready in a bit." I hear Jin shout with an irritated tone.

"HOBI WAKE UP BEFORE I DO SOMETHING I WONT REGRET!"

Slowly I see Hoseok come out with us hair sticking up and smile on his face.

"Ahh! Our first breakfast with Jieun Noona!"

"Well, foods ready! Maknaes, could you set the table."

Before I knew it their was all three of them rushing in to get the job done some getting the chop sticks others the syrup and another the plates. I was astonished. They normally never listen to me. Even when I try to do make up, they squirm and always talk. When it comes to clothes they never sit in one place. I can never find them when I need them. Everything ends up being last minute, almost till they have to perform. It's very annoying. But they have never seen me mad. I hope they'll listen to me soon.

"Let's go and eat now." I said gently.

They all nodded but I couldn't find Yoongi.
We all sat down and quickly said our thanks for the food. Before the boys could start eating Jin decided to put his hand on my shoulder. I turned my head to see he was smiling and from the gleam in his eyes it seemed as though he wanted to say something but was very hesitant.