(Chapter 13) The Name

[Sorry I've been inactive]

3rd person
(Y/n) POV:

You woke up in a bed, a very comfortable bed. You noticed that it was the color red. Red.... you dont remember being in a room with a red bed.

You sat up and looked around the room. It was mostly red....but why does it feel familiar?

You disregard the thought and get up and go to the door. You were about to grab the handle when it opens. You flinch in surprise and look at who opened it.

The man with horns, who looked so familiar to you, like his name was on the tip of your tongue. You looked at his face... silver eyes, carmel hair, scars on the left side of his face.

"You're awake" he spoke in a Norwegian accent.

He sounded familiar too.
'But why? Why cant I remember someone who I feel like I know?'

You were lost in your thoughts when you felt one warm hand and one cold hand on each side of your face. You came back to reality from your thoughts.

"H-hey what's wrong?" He asked with concern and confusion. You didnt jnow what he ment until you felt him wipe tears from your face.

'I-i was crying?' You didnt notice....

"I-i..." you stuttered trying to explain. Then someone walked in to the room.

"Hey tord-" someone spoke, but cut off then left.

'Tord. I know that name...' the name felt important. No, it was important. It was the name of someone close to you, someone you cared for.

"T-tord...." you whispered trying to remember, even if it hurt your head.

"W-what did you say?" He asked with a surprised tone. You looked at him....

1st person
Tord POV:

They said my name! They recognize me! They havent done that since we found them!

The syrum is working...

"I-i said the name Tord...." they answered shyly.

"Do you know who's name?" I asked hopefully. I need to know if they know it's my name.

They looked at me for a second, thinking.

(Y/n) POV:

Tord. What do I know about Tord. When i think of Tord, i think of red, army, peace, calm.... i think of Tord.

I look at the man in front of me. How his touch is gentle, how he looks and sounds.

He is Tord.

"Y-you.....you're Tord" I answered while looking at his silver eyes. His eyes lit up with joy and he smiles a wide smile.

"You know who I am" he said more to himself than to me. He then hugged me, like I would disappear at any second.

{Later}
We were sitting on tords bed, and started talking.

"So you barely remember anything?" Tord asked trying to figure out more about my condition.

"I can remember a few things, but not much..." I answered

It was silent after that

...

"Do you remember anything about your time in orange base?" He hesitantly asked me

Orange base.... i thought of my time there. It was horrible. They tortured me, forced me to forget and be in my full form, made me kill and fight.

I nodded and then looked at the ground. I wish I didnt remember anything about it.

Tord obviously noticed it made me uncomfortable to think about it because he immediately apologized.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked you that" he said quickly

"N-no it's fine, you just want to know what happened...." I said quietly and looked at him.

He looked worried.......

and guilty.

I placed my hand on his, he seemed slightly surprised by my action.

"I'll be fine, dont worry..." I reassured him and gave a small smile. He looked at me for a second then sighed.

"If your sure...." he replied, I could tell he didnt believe my statement.

I gave a small sigh of relief, glad we weren't going to talk about it again.

"I'm really glad you're back, (Y/n)" Todd said while looking toward the wall.

"I was really worried about you..." he looked at my (E/c) eyes while I looked at his silver eyes.

We looked at each other until....

[697 words
Cliffhanger]