chapter 2 ( something new never hurts)

Bonnie's P.O.V

The drive was quite for most of the way, I tried to ask him questions but he seemed to dodge them all. We reached a little cabin in the middle of the woods . several cars were parked outside .

" What's happening? " I asked wondering why so many cars were parked outside.

" this is Jerome's place, he's throwing a little get together " he explained with no interest what so ever.

" Dean! " I saw Jerome running towards us. " you brought her. Everybody's by the lake " he said.

" I'm off. I've got something to do " Dean turned to leave.

" really man? I throw this whole thing for you but you won't even stay? You're imaginary important stuff can wait let's party!" Jerome exclaimed with so much enthusiasm.

"I can't stay"

"But why there are so many snacks to go"

" And you little lady Luka gave me the task to take very good care of you " he smiled sadistically I almost got scared." He just went out to get a few things"

Jerome put his arm around my shoulders and walked me to the back were everyone was.

"What would you like? Tequila? A beer? Vodka? "Jerome offered me.

"I don't drink "I declined and he rolled his eyes.

"You're a little saint; I get it "he said mockingly.

"It's not like that, I just don't like the taste of it "I explained.

"Oh so you'd like something else? "He asked and winked at me. I looked at him with a confused look.

He took out a rolled up joint.

"You interested?" he asked.

"Something new never hurts "I said with a glimmer of excitement.

"Bon!" I saw Luka coming towards me." I hope he hasn't convinced you to do anything I wouldn't "he looked in Jerome's direction.

"Don't worry it's nothing you wouldn't do "the laughing." Now don't kill the fun Bonnie and I were just starting to bond " the pouted his face.

Luka and Jerome started to talk they hadn't even noticed that I walked away from them. I spotted Dean walking towards where his car was parked. So I followed him and stopped him before he left,

"He you're living?" I asked .he turned to look at me.

"I wasn't planning on staying "he simply said.

"Where are you off to" I asked him.

"I have something to attend to" he explained.

"Can I come with "I didn't even know why I said that I barely knew home?

"No he said, you can't come with "he snapped

"It's not like you're going to commit a crime" I joked. " unless you are "

"I have -" I cut him off.

"Something important to attend to" I finished his sentence mockingly. He shook his head.

"You're not going to let me go. Are you?" he asked

"No, everyone is having fun and you want to leave "I said" let's just go in we could even smoke that joint Jerome offered me" I joked. I saw a smile grow on his face which was a first.

We walked back to the cabin where Luka, Jerome and some other people were sitting. We all talked for a while.

Jerome went upstairs with a girl and other people slowly starting going out to the lake. I got up to get a drink and left Dean sitting on his own.