Trouble : 2

"Come on Lis, you're friends with Bambam can't you run a little faster?" He smirked, watching her from the school's rooftop.

"Shut up, Jeon." She gritted her teeth as she sped up towards the end of the forest.

She's not a speedster, but her ability allows her to be faster than some actual ones, her races with Bambam also helped her improve. She's still nowhere as fast as him though.

The forest was so cold, everything around her trembled with every step she took. Watching her from the rooftop, Jungkook, Jimin, Yoongi and Jisoo were all admiring the view, her whole path was somewhat shining. The control she has over her power made Yoongi even more amazed, she was partially freezing the forest and covering it with a shining white, but without causing any harm to nature.

"Never thought she can make it snow." Jungkook mumbled.

"It's not snowing. And she can make it lighter than this or not freeze anything at all, she's just enjoying herself and being in her element. She rarely gets a chance like this." Jisoo chuckled then continued, "Her power always amazed me, it's beautiful yet so dangerous, her powers only started manifesting a year after joining our school. We noticed that they only worked when she got too emotional, happy, angry or sad and it made teachers worry. She had a huge amount of power bottled up in her little body and she couldn't control it, which caused a lot of problems." She smiled remembering a little Lisa going around and wrecking the school.

"Like?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"She once had a fight with Bambam and she freezed his butt, the poor boy couldn't move for a whole week." She said making them laugh.

"But there was also this one time she exhausted herself for a whole month just to make a flower with her ice magic and give it to Jennie on her birthday, she kept trying and trying until she got it right." She paused then continued, "That gave us hope." She smiled.

Teachers always wondered whether Lisa's powers were a threat to other students or not, but seeing how she worked so hard just to make Jennie smile made them realize that if she works on it, she can control it. By using her love and the bond she shares with her friends, they made it.

"So.. any other story to tell?" Lisa finally spoke.

"Oops I forgot that I was linking all of us." Jisoo giggled.

Lisa finally stopped running, freezed the gate and turned to their direction, "Done." She flipped her hair and let out an icy breath.

"That's... hot." Jungkook blurted out unconsciously.

"No it's actually so cold." Jimin replied while rubbing his hands.

"Jimin.." Yoongi facepalmed himself.

"I heard that." Lisa smirked while running back to school, she still has to block everyone from going out.

"Everyone, take your positions." Yoongi commanded.

Namjoon crashed all the cameras around school with his bare hands, and he's enjoying it.

"Dude stop smirking, you look creepy." Hoseok said looking disgusted.

"Says the one who turns invisible and walks through walls." Namjoon said punching a camera.

"Are you saying that I'm a pervert?" He shouted dramatically.

"Look at you exposing yourself." Namjoon snorted.

"Come here you- "

"Guys you're hurting my ears. You're all talking at once." Jisoo said massaging her ears, apart from Namjoon and Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin were also bickering somewhere else. "And I'm never letting you enter our dorm ever again Hoseok." She teased making Namjoon let out a loud laugh, surely just to annoy his friend.

"Hey Jimin turn to a horse and get me to the south." Jungkook commanded.

"Yes, sir." Jimin responded, then turned to a giant eagle and literally swept the boy off his feet.

"Hey Jimin put me down I'm gonna throw up." Jungkook shouted, while being carried by his feet and flying in the air.

"Yes, sir." Jimin said again and threw Jungkook on the ground.

"What was that for?" Jungkook yelled, trying to get up.

"Feeling dizzy, sir?" Jimin smiled innocently and helped him stand up, earning a cold glare in return.

"Hey Chaeng, wanna know a secret?" Jungkook smirked, payback time. Jimin looked panicked for a second, but felt relieved when Yoongi spoke.

"Didn't I say no fighting you brats?"

"You'll tell me later, Kook." Rosé chimed, her and Jin were walking around. He had to memorize the whole school to open portals wherever he wants.

Taehyung and Jennie were already waiting quietly in the center, they couldn't talk about what had happened the night before, knowing that everyone was listening to them. They would laugh at their friends' conversations, like Lisa's past and all the bickering but they stopped laughing as soon as their eyes met. Everytime.

"Done." Lisa said, panting.

"Jisoo, please." Yoongi looked at Jisoo, who immediately created an illusion for Minzy.
No matter what happens in the school, she won't be able to see it thanks to the illusion, everything looked just fine from the outside.

Then Jungkook lit fire in south then did the same in the other areas with Jimin's help. He's still using the eagle but he's not carrying him like a prey this time.

Yoongi was monitoring everything from the rooftop, "Jin, Jennie." He said calmly as soon as he heard the alarm go off.

Jennie stood in the center and raised her hands, and concealed everyone's powers except her friends.
Taehyung just stood behind her, not knowing what to do.

"Umm.. Nini, my powers please.." Rosé chuckled.

"O-oh sorry."

"Right keep it this way. Namjoon and Hoseok, where are you?" Yoongi suddenly asked.

"Where you told us to go." Namjoon shrugged.

"Okay what do you see?" Yoongi asked but no one answered making everyone worry.

"Hoseok? Namjoon? Are you there?" Taehyung spoke but again, they met silence.

"Hey where did you tell them to go. I'll go see." Seokjin interfered.

Yoongi thought about it for a second then,
"I'm coming." He hissed.

"Hey Yoongs.. are you sure we're supposed to come here?" Hoseok finally spoke, but his tone was alarming.

"What's wrong Hoseok?" Yoongi asked again.

"Send help." He chuckled nervously as he held Namjoon's hand.

Guys i'm so sorry, i've been laying in bed for a few weeks now due to some health problems, and i couldn't write anything. I wrote this chapter as soon as i could use my phone again.
Love you xx