Precognition

Chaeyoung was the first to wake up by the sunrays, but that wasn't a problem for her, she's always loved the sunlight, the problem was that she could feel a huge 'something' or 'someone' weighting down on her, when she could finally open her eyes clearly, she wasn't pleased with what she saw, a huge Jimin was sleeping next to her putting his hands on her waist.

"Aaaaahhh" she screamed as she pushed him making him fall on the boy sleeping in the floor, the guy in the balcony was certainly the most comfortable for once in the whole night.

"Ahh what's happening? Jimin why are you sleeping on top of me dude?" Taehyung said not completely aware of what's happening. Before he could even explain himself the whole house gathered in the room, except for the youngest ones who were still asleep.

" What's going on here? Chaeyoung are you okay?" Jisoo asked out of concern, Yoongi had already understood the situation, he scratched the back of his head and said "Jimin you were sleeping on the floor.. how did you get on the bed?", the others just gave a 'ah thats what happened' look and went back to what they were doing.

"Sorry Chaeyoung, Jimin sleepwalks a lot, I'm sure that's how he ended up there." Taehyung said defending his best friend. "Oh It's okay then.." she replied as she took a look at Jimin and sighed when she noticed that he was frowning.

"Get up you two, we have school, don't worry about what happened it's really nothing, I was just.. surprised." She said smiling trying to liven up the mood, and she headed towards the door but she immediately stopped when Jimin called her name, and not any name..

"Wait Rosie."

Taehyung just passed by them and said "Chim, we should go to the dorm first so hurry up." Which made Chaeyoung even more shocked.

Oh crap.. Jimin thought to himself biting his tongue out of frustration.

"Rosie? Chim?" She raised her eyebrows at him.

"Uhm.. I can explain." He defended.

"So you fooled me with your powers? When were you going to tell me?" She asked looking pissed.

"I was going to tell you but did we have time to talk together? I mean, when I met you first I was really just wandering around.. the girls' dorm, and I didn't know who you were until we met you guys, that's why I was shocked at first.." he explained quickly as if his life depended on it.

"Oh.. okay. Thank you for calling me beautiful, kitten." She said winking at him, then left the room leaving him speechless.

"Who's the playboy here.." he muttered to himself. "Is it hot here or is it just me?" He said before leaving the room.

Everyone was sitting around the table but Tom and Jerry were nowhere to be seen, and no one seemed to notice it before Namjoon suddenly spoke. "Did Lisa and Jungkook already leave?"

"Oh my God! We forgot to wake them up." Jisoo said hitting Jin lightly. "I'll go check on them." He replied chuckling.

"Why the hell are you two acting like two newlyweds?" Hoseok asked and everyone just laughed at them except for Jisoo who rolled her eyes at him.

"Oh when did you come here? How did you like your sleep?" Yoongi smirked.

"So you did it.. I'm not surprised. At least I slept better than some of you here, or did they rather enjoy it?" He said looking at Jimin and Rosé with a wide grin making them really red.

They started laughing at the two but stopped when they heard a loud scream coming from no one other than Lalice "How dare you touch me you disgusting bunny!"