💘2.💘

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Kihyun woke up after a few hours. He opened his eyes and looked around, sighing in relief when he didn't see anyone. He slowly sat up and cutely rubbed his eyes. His eyes soon widened when he heard voices. He quickly got off the bed and changed into his cat form. He sat down on the floor and waited for someone to walk in.

Shownu was standing behind the door, talking with one of the members about random things. After a few minutes they finished talking. Shownu then opened the door to his room and walked in, smiling when he noticed the small cat sitting on the floor. Shownu lifted the cat into his arms and started petting it. The white cat started to purr in his arms. Then the cat meowed slightly, wanting food. "You hungry?" Shownu asked as he continued to stroke the cat's fur. The cat answered with a meow, nuzzling into Shownu's neck.

Shownu then walked out of his room and made his way into Jooheon's. He opened the door and walked in without knocking. "Why the fuck won't you knock?" Jooheon asked as he looked at Shownu. Shownu sighed and rolled his eyes slightly. "I think the cat is hungry.. I'm going to buy some food.." Shownu said softly. "Wait! I think I have some cat food here.." Jooheon said, standing up and walking over to his drawer. "Why the fuck do you randomly have cat food in your drawer?" Shownu asked. Jooheon shrugged and gave the cat food to Shownu. "I don't even know now go." Jooheon said and then laid down on the bed again. Shownu nodded and walked out with the cat and cat food in his arms.

Shownu went to the kitchen, grabbing a random bowl. He put the cat food into the small bowl and put it down on the floor. The cat went to the food and sniffed it first before it started to eat. Shownu smiled as he watched the cat eating the cat food.

Shownu pulled out his phone, turning it on and scrolling through Twitter. He smiled as he read the comments that monbebe's left under their posts. He chuckled slightly. 'Monbebe's are so lovely.' He thought as he continued to read the comments. He stopped reading the comments when the cat started to purr and nuzzle against his leg. Shownu turned his phone off and lifted the cat and the small bowl up. He put the bowl into the sink and then went to his room again.

Shownu laid down on the bed, pulling out his phone to scroll through social media. He wanted to see what their fans were posting about them.

Kihyun meowed and nuzzled against Shownu's strong arm. He wanted his attention. He meowed again and went closer to his face, nuzzling against his neck.
Shownu chuckled slightly when the kitten started nuzzling against him. He knew that the kitty wanted attention from him. He turned off his phone and started to stroke the cat's fur, kissing it's forehead gently.

Kihyun would definitely blush if he was in his human form. He had to admit that he really liked the kiss. 'I want to change into my human form..' Kihyun thought as he looked up at Shownu. 'But if I'm going to change now, he's definitely going to be scared or something..' Kihyun thought again. He mowed slightly and nuzzled against Shownu's neck again.

Shownu turned on his phone to look at the time. "It's already kinda late, maybe I should sleep, because I wake up really early tomorrow.." Shownu said with a sigh, looking at the cat. He gently put the cat on the bed and went to the bathroom. He turned on the shower and got in, quickly showering.

After a while he finished, grabbing a towel so he could dry himself off. He dried himself off and got into some clothes. Then he went to the bedroom again and got into the bed, next to the white kitty. The cat cuddled up to him, purring quietly. Shownu smiled and started to stroke the cat's fur. Soon he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Oh my god, I'm so sorry that it took me so long to write this. I seriously didn't know what to write and honestly, I wanted to spend more time with my boyfriend and my friends.
So a random question, what's your favorite song from Monsta X? I don't really have a favorite song from them, because their songs are just too good, you can't choose just one :D
Bye for now :)