💘3.💘

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Kihyun woke up the next day really early in the morning. He slowly opened his eyes, looking around. He noticed that he was in his human form. His eyes widened, but soon he sighed in relief when Shownu was still sleeping. Kihyun slowly stood up and stretched. He looked at Shownu for the last time before he slowly went over to his drawer. He pulled out some clothes that Shownu had there and then went to the bathroom.

He decided to take a quick shower, because he felt dirty. He turned on the shower, hoping that Shownu or the other members didn't hear it. Then he stepped into the shower and started washing himself.

He quickly finished washing himself and then grabbed a random towel that smelled like Shownu. He dried himself off and smiled when he looked into the mirror. Then he put the towel back where it was. He put on Shownu's clothes that he grabbed from his drawer and soon walked out of the bathroom. He slowly went to Shownu's room, opening the door. He slowly stepped in, fronting immediately when the floor made a loud sound. 'I'm fucking dead..' he thought as he slowly looked at Shownu. He started to panic when the older male started waking up.

Shownu woke up, rolling around. He didn't want to wake up yet, it was too early for him. He sighed slightly, knowing that he won't be able to fall asleep even if he wanted to. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around.

Kihyun was still silently panicking. When he was scared, he want able to change into a different form. 'I'm definitely dead..' he thought, looking at Shownu.

Shownu soon noticed that someone was looking at him. He turned his head around, his eyes widening when he saw a small male in front of him, with his clothes on. He grabbed his phone, ready to throw it on Kihyun.

Kihyun got down on the ground. "Don't hurt me.." he said quietly, looking at him cutely. "Who the fuck are you?" Shownu asked, slowly putting his phone down. "I-I'm Kihyun, the white cat.. your cat." Kihyun said, his ears and tail showing soon.

Shownu tilted his head, really confused. He didn't think that it's possible for a cat to turn into a pretty human being, with ears and tail. He had to admit that Kihyun looked really cute and pretty, how most cat's do. Kihyun blushed slightly when he noticed that Shownu was staring at him. "s-stop staring.." he said, even if he enjoyed the attention that he was getting from Shownu. Kihyun just really hated to admit that he loved to get attention.

Shownu soon shook his head and looked down on his lap, soon at Kihyun again. "I don't know if I should believe you.. what I'd you are just a crazy fanboy." Shownu said. Kihyun chuckled slightly and shook his head. "No.." he said softly, walking words the bad and sitting down. "Even though I hate it when someone touches my ear.. I will let you do it, just to prove to you that they are real and that I'm a cat.." he said, blushing slightly.

Shownu sighed slightly and nodded, lifting his hand up to touch Kihyun's soft ears. Kihyun closed his eyes, waiting for Shownu to touch him. Shownu soon touched Kihyun's ears, rubbing them slightly. Kihyun blushed more and leaned against Shownu's hand, enjoying how it felt.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

So, I'm here with another update. I really hope that you enjoyed this update. So a random question, what's your favorite song or songs right now?