💘6.💘 [END]

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

A year

A year already passed. Kihyun and Shownu know each other for more than a year now and the other members knew that Kihyun was a hybrid. Kihyun actually cried when he was telling the members and he cried even more when the members accepted him.

Kihyun was now laying on Shownu's bed, eating some chips that he stole from Minhyuk's room when Minhyuk wasn't there. At the moment he didn't really care that Minhyuk is going to be mad at him and ignore him for 3 hours. Kihyun and Minhyuk became closer and after a few months they became best friends.

Kihyun soon finished the ships. He pouted slightly and sighed, his ears down. "Why is there always more air than chips?" He whispered softly as he looked into the now empty bag. He then looked at the time, yawning slightly. He got really bored, because Shownu was outside, doing something. The same with the members. "What is he doing for so long?" Kihyun wondered, pouting slightly. He wanted to see Shownu already.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Shownu was outside in the park with his members. He was glad that there weren't many people outside. He and the members were preparing something for Kihyun.

A few months ago, Shownu was thinking about his feelings for Kihyun. It took him a few days to realize that he fell in love with Kihyun. It took him a few more days to tell the members. He was really glad when the members accepted it. Hyungwon didn't really like it at first, but after a while he accepted it too.

Shownu decided to confess today, that's why they were preparing something for Kihyun. After a few hours they were already done preparing. Shownu sighed and pulled out his phone, texting Kihyun that he should come to the park. The other members hid somewhere and just watched.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Kihyun was really confused when he saw the text. He slowly stood up and texted okay. He then walked over to his drawer where he had his clothes and changed into something different, because he definitely didn't want to go into a park with pyjamas on.

Kihyun changed into a white shirt and black pants. He styled his hair slightly and then walked out of the dorm. He of course didn't forget to lock the door before he left.

Kihyun made his way to the park, sighing softly. He was kinda nervous, because he didn't really know what to expect from Shownu.

After a while he was finally at the park. He looked around and tried to find Shownu. After a while he found him. The park was really small, so it was easy to find him. He made his way towards him, blushing and playing with his fingers. His heart began to beat faster when he moved closer and closer. For him it felt like his heart is going to explode. He didn't really know why he was this nervous thought. He began to shake slightly when he stood in front of Shownu. 'Calm down!' he thought to himself as he looked up at Shownu. "W-what did you want?" He asked quietly and shakily.

Shownu noticed how the smaller male was nervous. He sighed slightly and smiled at him sweetly. "Don't be so nervous.." he said softly, blushing slightly. "Well.. I really wanted to tell you something.." he then said and stopped smiling. He took a deep breath before he began speaking.

"We know each other for more than a year now. I always remember the day how I found you as a cat. I never expected that a cat would turn into a beautiful human being like you. I'm so glad that I met you got to know you more. You're always so nice, kind, cute, charming and honest. Honestly, I would find more positive personality traits that suit you. I love the times where you would cuddle me when you were sleepy or when you would give me a kiss on the forehead when I was falling asleep. So.. let me just ask now..

Will you be my boyfriend?"

Kihyun cried when he listened to Shownu. He froze when he heard the question. He wasn't really able to say anything for a while. He nodded slightly slightly as he looked at Shownu. "Y-yes, I-I'll be your boyfriend." He said with a wide smile, wiping his tears away. He then quickly wrapped his arms around Shownu, hugging him tightly. He looked at him, his eyes sparkling as he looked at him. He closed his eyes and leaned closer, connecting their lips.

Shownu smiled slightly against his lips and kissed him back lovingly. He slowly moved his lips against Kihyun's, enjoying the moment.

After a whole they pulled away, looking at each other. Kihyun smiled widely again and pressed his forehead against Shownu's, staring into his eyes lovingly. "I love you so much.." he whispered softly, soon crying again, because he was really happy. Shownu chuckled slightly and wiped his tears away gently. "Don't cry, my little satan.." He said. Kihyun glared at Shownu. "You just ruined the moment.." he said and pouted cutely, crossing his arms and looking up at Shownu. Shownu chuckled and gently pecked his lips. "Alright, I'm sorry baby boy." He said softly. Kihyun couldn't help, but smile at the nickname.

Shownu soon gently grabbed Kihyun's hand. "Almost forgot." He said softly and pulled out a ring, putting it on Kihyun's finger. Kihyun looked at the ring and smiled widely. "You're really sweet, but you didn't have to buy a ring for me.." he said softly and smiled at Shownu cutely. Shownu smiled and nodded. "Alright, how about we go now? It's kinda late and it's getting cold.." he said softly. "And yeah, I still have to give you one more gift when we get home~" he whispered into his ear. Kihyun blushed and buried his face into Shownu's chest. "S-sure.." he said quietly and blushed more. He slowly lifted the smaller boy up and began carrying him back to the dorm.

The other members already went to the dorm, before them, because they got really bored watching Shownu and Kihyun. They all gathered in Jooheon's room and watched movies. The movies were really loud, because they really didn't want to hear Kihyun and Shownu.

____________________

Ok, so.. this so the end.
I'm really sorry that it was this short, but I still hope that you liked this story.
So, sorry for the ones who were waiting for smut or something. This story is just fluffy and it was really random.
I'm pretty sure that I will write more Monsta X Fanfictions. I'm still writing 'Step Siblings' which is a Joohyuk fanfiction. I was thinking that I could do another Showki fanfiction or Wonkyun. I think that I will do Wonkyun tho, because I seriously love them ^•^
Bye~