💘4.💘

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Kihyun smiled and leaned into Shownu's touch. He purred slightly and soon quickly pulled away, blushing madly. "T-that's enough.." he said and looked away, playing with his soft and fluffy tail. He hated it when he purred in his human form. He sighed slightly and laid down on the bed, looking up at Shownu. "Do you have to practice?" Kihyun asked softly, still playing with his tail.

Shownu chuckled slightly and shook his head. "No." he answered, looking at the smaller male who was laying on his bed. Kihyun nodded slightly and turned away, avoiding eye contact with the other male who was staring at him.

Kihyun knew that he didn't know Shownu for long, but he was slowly catching feelings for him. He placed his hand on his chest and sighed softly, feeling how his heart was beating really fast. He ran his hand through his hair and took a deep breath to calm down.

Shownu looked at Kihyun, tilting his head slightly. "Are you okay?" He asked. Kihyun nodded, still not looking at Shownu. "Yeah, I'm okay.." he said, obviously lying. Shownu sighed and decided to believe the smaller male.

Kihyun sighed and laid down on his stomach. "I'm so bored~" he whined, burying his face into the pillow. Shownu couldn't help, but look at Kihyun's feminine body. He bit on his lower lip, noticing that Kihyun's shirt was slightly lifted up.

Kihyun whined again and turned around to look at Shownu. "Say something~" he said, pouting cutely. He blushed when he noticed that Shownu was staring at him. He quickly sat up and pulled his shirt down. "Y-you pervert.. stop staring.." he said quietly, even though he wanted Shownu to stare at him more, because he loved to get attention from the leader.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Shownu got on top of Kihyun, kissing him passionately and gently. They both didn't really know how they ended up like this, but they both knew that they really enjoyed being like this. Kihyun pulled away from the kiss, panting softly. He blushed madly and pushed Shownu away. "E-enough.." he said softly, standing up. "I-I'm going outside.." he added before he shifted into his cat form. Shownu sighed and nodded, standing up. He gently grabbed Kihyun and carried him downstairs. He then put the kitty down and opened the door. Kihyun ran out of the door somewhere.

Kihyun soon changed into his human form. He sighed as he walked around the city, his hands in his pockets. He ran his hand through his hair, thinking about some random things.

Kihyun entered the park, sighing slightly. He sat down on a bench and looked around, looking at all the happy couples and families.

He sighed slighty again and smiled. 'I want to be happy like this too.. with Shownu..' he thought. He blushed immediately and shook his head slightly. 'What am I thinking? He's not gay and I'm not gay too..' he thought, closing his eyes. He bruised his face into his hands, rubbing his eyes slightly. "Why am I even lying, I'm really gay.." he said quietly. He blushed and stood up.

He made his way back to the dorm, because it was getting cold outside. He stood in front of the door, deciding if he should knock or ring the bell. Before he could do anything Shownu already opened the door. Kihyun smiled shyly at him and walked in. "Thank you.." he said quietly, looking up at him.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Kihyun sighed as he sat down on the bed, humming softly. He was now on Shownu's phone while Shownu was next to him on his laptop. Kihyun blushed slightly and moved closer to Shownu. Shownu smiled and moved the laptop away, patting his lap. Kihyun blushed and placed his head down on Shownu's lap, closing his eyes. Shownu began to stroke his ears gently before he continued to work. Kihyun smiled and purred softly, leaning into Shownu's touch more. "I wanted you to sit on my lap, but this is okay too.." Shownu said softly. Kihyun blushed madly and buried his face into his hands, not answering or saying anything.

Shownu soon began to sing the song 'Jealousy'. Kihyun smiled widely as he listened to Shownu's soft voice. He felt like he heard the song somewhere before, so he began to sing with Shownu.

On the other side, Jooheon and Minhyuk were listening behind the door. Minhyuk slowly opened the door to now make a sound and then looked inside, noticing Shownu and another boy. Minhyuk turned around to look at Jooheon with a surprised expression. Jooheon raised his eyebrow and looked into the room. They both were staring at the Shownu and Kihyun.

Shownu and Kihyun didn't notice them, because they both had closed eyes as they sang. Soon they finished singing. They both opened their eyes and looked at each other, smiling.

Minhyuk looked at them, tears in his eyes. He looked at Jooheon. "This is so gay, I'm gonna cry.." he said, grabbing a tissue. Jooheon rolled his eyes slightly at the other male. "Well.. I still want to know who that is and why he has cat ears and a tail." Jooheon said as he looked into the room again.

Shownu gently grabbed Kihyun's hand, still staring into his eyes. Kihyun smiled and leaned closer, gently pecking Shownu's cheek. They were not a couple, but they really acted like one right now. Kihyun blushed and buried his face into Shownu's chest, wrapping his arms around him. "I like your voice, Kihyunnie.." he said softly, wrapping his arms around the smaller male and pulling him onto his lap. Kihyun got comfortable on Shownu's lap, sighing softly. He wanted to stay with Shownu like this forever.

______________________

I finally updated, yay~
I'm really sorry that I didn't update for a month and more, but I just didn't have any ideas about what to write, I hope that you aren't mad at me '^^

So another random question: which do you like more? Calm or Energetic songs?
It's hard to choose, but I would choose Energetic.