Chapter 14

Sorry for rlly slow updates broskis and hoeskis, I've been quite busy with all le drama happening at my shotty school.

Anyways, this book is over 4K, and is currently rated #1 on Jacklyn! I couldn't thank you guys enough. 

If you actually like my stories, I'm working on a randy one atm, and my co writer (A) is writing 2 new randy books that are ngl, simply amazing.

have a good day/night? X

- r

Ryes pov.

I stood, my head hanging low. I couldn't really process what just happened, probably because I knew everything Mikey said had some- or a lot- of truth to it.

I know. I know I'm falling for Andy Fowler, I don't know if to say love yet, I've never felt love. But the feeling I get when our hands accidentally touch, or the feeling I get when I hear his soft voice. It sends me insane.

"S-Sorry" I heard andy say, he must have walked into the room when I didn't see. I only saw he was turning away, leaving.

"Andy. Wait please" I croaked out, my voice arriving weaker than anticipated.

"Why? You going to use me again?" He snapped at me, his eyebrows furrowed. I could see the tear marks staining his porcelain skin, and the fact that he's changed his clothes and cleaned his hair slightly.

"You don't get it." I said shakily.

"Yes. Yes I freaking do! I get that you're dating Loren. I get I don't stand any chance ever meaning anything to you. But if you ever wanted me to back off, it would've hurt less if you just shouted at me, not shoot me guilty glances before soaking me in milkshake!" He spat, his voice a mix of sadness and hatred. I don't blame him if I'm honest.

He stepped slightly closer to me, his right hand brushing his messily cut fringe out of his face. "I know you feel what I feel rye."

"How do you know what I feel! You know nothing about me andy." I took a deep breath and focused on my breathing, but Andy had gained a small amount of confidence. "I'm straight, you're just jealous!"

Andys face had a small look of shock and pain before morphing into a sly smile.

"Just tell me you love Loren, and I'll stop. I'll be out of your life forever." This time he took a breath. "But we all know that's never going to happen."

It's short and really bad. But I needed to post.

Love ya all, imma add more Jacklyn soon & marvey if u want xxxx

- r x