Jinx

On a whim, he wrapped his arms around her. Hefting her up. Taking three long strides and dropped her onto the bed. Kissing her. Inviting his hand up her dress. Tracing the length of her thigh. The legs that enticed him most often.

"Can you say it again?" he breathed. Tasting her bottom lip. Nibbling.

"What?" she asked touching his arm.

"That you love me."

"I love you." She gasped when he breathed into her ear. "Again?"

"I'm in the mood. And the doctor said a little tumbling is good for the baby." he told pecking her cheek. Drawing the hem of the t-shirt up her waist. Kissing her breast down. "I missed you."

He kissed her thigh. Namjoo moaned. His kisses moved down to her knee. Running his finger along her silky leg. Needing them around him. Holding onto him, so they could be even closer.

She gasped. Gripped onto his shoulder. "You weren't gone that long."

Sliding back up he took her mouth into his. "Are you comfortable?"

"I'm ok." Her eyes sparkled.

He hastily started unbuttoning his shirt. Allowing his eyes to run the length of her neck, the curve of her mouth. The smile that only belonged to him. Eagerly kissing her again as he tossed the shirt aside. Then down again. Touching her ribs as he kissed her belly.

Namjoo arched up into him. Burying the tips of her fingers into his back as the blood rushed to his center. Her knees bent up around him when he brushed her center. Breathing harder, "I come first, ok?"

He kissed her cheek, her neck. Greedily smelling the fresh scent of her body wash that still lingered. Drowning into every human emotion possible as he took her evening away.

When he woke up the moon was out. Fulfillment spread through him when the first thing he saw was Namjoo sleeping beside him. With her head buried in his pillow looking so at home. He adjusted the blanket over her, even though she was completely warm from their naked body heat.

Wrapping an arm around her he brushed his thumb across her soft belly. Observing the peace in her expression. That, yes, she loved being with him. If he could hear her say those words forever he would die a happy man.

Just as if she always seemed to sense him, her eyes opened. And if he could be the first thing she saw every morning he would be even happier.

"Did you sleep well?" he asked.

She scoffed though with a happy smile. "Was that a joke after what you did?"

Sehun grinned. Scooting over he gave her forehead a kiss. "I love you."

"What? You're being weird."

"Just..." his voice softened, "because I don't want you to ever be sad. I'll give you everything, Namjoo, so don't forget that I love you."

She giggled, "Are you being secretive about something again?"

Switching the topic, he asked, "Do you think we're having a boy?"

"How would I know?" Mood still high she giggled again. Earning one from him in return. His heart flipped when she touched his face. Fingering the fading bruises, the cuts that had started closing. "It's almost all better now."

Her gentle finger traced his nose. Then his cheek. He let her before he covered her hand and led it to his lips for a kiss. Hands worth gold her father had said. Hands not meant for work. Soft hands that were Namjoo's.

"Your mom," he said, "must have loved you a lot."

Hoping Namjoo would marry a good man. A man who could protect her, but his family burned her again and again. Pressing for a baby. Harassing her time after time.