IV

Lucifer's pov
My angel stirred in her sleep as I held her in my arms.

I rushed through the portal, making my way to the underworld.
My heavy boots clattered off the black marble floors, as I proceeded to my chambers.

I lay Lily's small frame on my bed. Her pale skin contrasting with the dark fitted sheets.

" sleep tight my love" I whispered.

Lily's pov

I jolted up, thoughts of last night flashing in my memory.

Where was I?

This wasn't my room.

I panicked, throwing the sheets off my body and rushing over to the dark wooden door. To my dismay it was open.

I bolted out, passing several doors identical to the one I just fled from.

" Lily!?" A faint voice blasted from behind. Causing me to pick up speed, rushing down the never ending corridor.

Next thing I knew. I was snatched off the ground and into someone's arms. I let out a horrific scream.

" Its me love, please I won't hurt you" The familiar voice spoke.

It was him.
Luce.

My try for escape subsided, as I stopped trying to remove myself from his grip. My heavy breathing being the only sound present.

He slowly turned me around to face him. His crystal eyes stared into mine.

" What am I doing here?" I asked. He took his lip between his teeth, as if trying to find a perfect answer to my question.

" I need to keep you safe darling. You're safe here, safe with me." Luce spoke, tucking a strand of loose hair behind my ear.

I pushed him back, shaking my head. Keep me safe ? I've only known him for less that twenty four hours!

" Let me leave Luce. I don't even know you" I pleaded.

Next thing I knew, he was suddenly so close to me. I was lightly pinned against the wall.

" how.. how did you do that?" I questioned. Shocked of how fast he moved.

" you can't leave Lily. They'll get you." Luce said.

" you're insane ! I'm leaving right now. I do not know who you think you are Luce but you shall not be holding me as some sort of item in your home." I growled.

Suddenly his body seemed to rise. His eyes changed from their crystal like self to a deep black.

I cried. He was just like that man that tried to hurt me.

" please.. please don't hurt me" I begged pathetically. Luce snarled.

" I told you I'll protect you, yet you still beg me!" He said, his voice raised. Luce suddenly pulled me off the wall and the next thing I knew I was being taken back down the hallway.

We approached the same room I was in before. He entered with me and slammed the door shut.

I watched as he walked to a desk, sitting down.Taking what seemed to be a crystal bottle. Filled with a dark substance. He poured it into a a matching crystal glass and gulped it down.

I ran to the door, trying to free myself. Although the door was locked, even though he didn't lock it?

What was this man, who was this man?

" who.. who are you ?" I questioned

Luce smirked up at me.

" well I'm the Devil, love." He replied. I gawked at him. Was this meant to be some kind of joke?

I pondered on his answer.

Why was this happening to me? Why was I met with a handsome stranger that now turns out to be some creature with black eyes, magic and the ability to move extremely fast. He wasn't a vampire ? They don't exist.

But then again, I didn't expect someone to be able to do what he done.

" You okay there Lil?" Luce questioned me. His chin rested upon his closed fist.

My mouth seemed to open and close like a fish. Unaware what to say to him.

" I.. I don't understand" was the only reasonable thing I could think of.

" I'm lucifer. " he said. I guess that would make sense of Luce then.

" what do you mean you're Lucifer? The devil doesn't exist" I protested.

Luce was in front of me in seconds. I gasped.

" Oh The devil exists darling and he's standing right in front of you."

________________________