{2}

WARNING: Contains Rape, And Child AbuseI

I

f you are triggered by pedophilia and rape just skip this chapter and understand I wish torture to ANYONE who rapes and or assaults a child or anyone who does not consent.

Y/N's PAST

A Woman with netted (H/C) Screamed in agony as Doctors and nurses Crowded around in a know-it-all Routine. The unknown woman cursed While doctors kept telling her to "push,"

 The Doctor pulled out a baby and wrapped it immediately after a nurse cut off the cord. "It's a girl!

2 years later

A woman walked into an Alleyway With a two-year-old waddling next her. The child smiled so brightly when the men on the walls tensed up. 

The woman dragged the toddler to a Fat short man with sweat stains on his clothes. 

The man smiled at the child before looking up at her mother. "Here." He pulled out a large stack of 100's. The woman snatched it before handing the child over to the man.

The child reached out for her mother grasping the end of her dress.

The woman pushed her off before turning her back.

The child didn't know what it meant at the time but all she knew was that it hurt.  

   5 Years Later

A man walks down a hallway with dim lights and an occasional scream. He walks into a room with a grin.

A certain 7-year-old was chained to a bed and in lingerie. Her body was covered in all types of Scars Fresh and old.

The walls of the Room was covered in Sex toys, torture devices, etc. 

 The man approached the girl with a grin and she stared back emotionless. The man grabbed the girls feet and unbuckled his pants. All she did was stare forward. 

After all, She's been through worse.

TIMESKIP  

Kirishima Pov

My Father brought me to a runrundown apartment building to make me become a man.

My father was always so obsessed with this manliness concept. He pushed his morals and beliefs on me in order to make me the Ideal man.

So when my 13 birthday came along it was finally time for me to separate being a boy and a man.

I was going to lose my V-card.

My father led me to a room filled with all sorts of things that you. Could only imagine.

I saw a girl near my age with long (h/c) and a scared naked body.
Her lower regions were completely exposed and there was evidence from the past guy still dripping out. There were fresh cigarette burns and a deep cut spelled out "Velcro".
I felt my dad give me a push but instead I just ran out the room and into the street.

I puked everywhere. I couldn't function! I don't understand how someone can do that?!

My father followed me out angrily.

He grabbed a handful of my hair."                              !" He started screaming at me, yet I couldn't understand what he was saying.

I

n the end all I could remember was running with řəđ on my hands.