{1}

Before We start this cringe journey I need to Warn you of the Following

*MENTION OF MURDER, Blood, SUICIDE, ABUSE, Ect. *

Y/N

I woke up to the sound of staff turning on lights and clapping their hands to wake their patients up.

The mental residential place was in the middle of nowhere, It was like a mansion; a house of sorts but different there was no escape and if you did they would have manhunt to get you back. It wasn't like the stereotype, there isn't bodyguards and prison like walls.

There was only one therapist (He took care of us) There are 4 staffs in total on day shift 2 a day.

There isn't a lot of staff due to fewer people, I wasn't social due to every girl here hates me for calling them out on their bullshit, I mean don't get me wrong I know that they have problems..... we all do, but a good portion of them sought the attention or were just bitchy.

There are some girls that are nice but I'm just too awkward to become friends With them. I do have one friend named Katsuki and He is one in a few of the boys here.

Katsuki is an asshole but he has become my best friend. Katsuki and I Shared a room due to him attacking all of his roommates, and he couldn't sleep in the hallway every day, so they stuck him with me and are relationship has expanded.  

I jolted out of my thoughts as the devil himself flicked my forehead "Yo! Assrag your holding everyone back!"

I looked at him confused and looked out our door to see everyone else staring at us annoyed whispering to themselves probably talking shit."Sorry man...." he looked at me confused "Don't be sorry, Just get your ass up!"

I flipped him off as i walked to the table. At the table were a cup of pills prescribed and A bowl of Cap'n' Crunch "Nice for you to join us y/n" Aizawai said as he looked tiredly at katsuki.

"Yeah, Yeah" Aizawai looked me annoyed then back at the table.

"Everyone! Most of you are discharging or transporting today so make sure you pack and for those who are not we have a new patient."

Katsuki and i looked at him annoyed as he knew we were the only people not leaving, Katsuki and i looked at each other and said in sync "Fuck you!"

TIMESKIP

Most people left and it was about 7pm and the new person still haven't arrived yet. I and Katsuki were playing chess while cartoons were in the background.

"Why do you like this shit" katsuki asked stopping the game

"WHy do you not like it?"

He looked at me annoyed the back at the board and grinned.

"DIE!!!!!!!!!!" He moved his piece over mine Winning as he did fortnight dances.

"um...." An unfamiliar red head said as We both stared at him threateningly.    

The male sweatdropped, "I'm Kirishima Eijorou! Nice to meet you!" Katsuki grabbed my hand and our stuff as he gave him the cold shoulder. "Don't get in my way extra..."

Kirishima Looked at us shocked as I gave him an empathetic smile. 

"Don't be an ass Katsuki."

"WAh! The fuck you say!?"

I sighed "Whatever... I'm going to Bed" I crashed into bed and fell asleep.

Katsuki POV

I stared at her for awhile unable to sleep I got up and climbed into bed with her.
I stared at Her lips as I held her.
Y/n has always Had Night terrors and cries in her sleep so it's up to me to be her HERO
She's so secretive no matter how hard I pry?
Why won't she open up? 
We are supposed to be a team? I'm Hers and She's MINE!

 Y/n has always Had Night terrors and cries in her sleep so it's up to me to be her HERO She's so secretive no matter how hard I pry?Why won't she open up?  We are supposed to be a team? I'm Hers and She's MINE!

This is the hospital/house