{3}

I awoke with a sleeping Katsuki on top of me

I awoke with a sleeping Katsuki on top of me. I pushed him off and got a paper cup filled with water. I poured it on his head and ran out of the room.

 I heard him screaming and slamming the creaked door open I squealed. I was originally was going to hide in my normal hiding spot but decided against it.

 I ran in a random room that was closest and hid under the bed. I giggled after I heard footsteps stomping towards my normal hiding spot. 

I pat myself on the back on my quick thinking after I heard him pass by. "YYYYY//////////NNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 I was about to get out of my place of hiding but was stopped by two feet being placed in front of me. 

I almost screamed but covered my mouth in time. I realized that I went into Kirishima's room and under his bed. I spread his feet with my hands and slid my self between them. 

Kirishima looked down at me confused "Hi!" I said. "Hi?" he said awkwardly. 
I heard Katsuki bang on the wall right next to kirishima's room.
"Get away from her..."he said with a dark look on his face.
"Dude, chillax." I said as he gave me a dirty look and pulled me out from under the bed.
"Don't touch me...." I whispered in a dark voice and stormed out the room. Unaware of the look I was given.

KIRISHIMA POV
"Get away from her..." the spiked blonde said as he grabbed the girl from under the bed.
When she was pulled out I could see a glimpse of looked like the word velcro engraved into her skin.
I blocked out everything after that, was it really her?
After so long......

I finally found her...

Sorry my chapters are short😅