Figuring things out

Its June 19th 2017, the day before their first show in Collumbus, five more shows then the era is over. Just five more.

Tyler woke to his alarm at 6AM, shutting it off quickly he sat up and checked his phone for dallons reply. Letting out  sigh of relief as he seen dallon had sent him a long message.

Dallon: hey man, it was a bit difficult at first as I only learnt about his regression while on tour and I had no idea what it was so it was difficult for us but you have built up a connection now. You only have five shows so for now it's not as much of a problem. Maybe work out with josh a way he can tell you discreetly that he needs to regress or that he is regressing that would help you evaluate the situation easier that being thrown into what could be an awkward situation. Also make sure to pack little things, even if he doesn't regress at all, or doesn't want to its better to be safe than sorry. On tour brendon usually regresses every night and most of the time wakes up little but can age up before a show and he can be set for a show then needs to regress straight after. However this may not work out for josh. You need to try make sure he can be little for as long as he needs to manage a 3/4 hour show. My biggest recomendation is to talk to josh. Even if he's awkward. All the best man, keep me updated and I'm here if you need me.

Tyler read the message twice over making sure to take it all in. He quickly replied with a thank you and that he would take his advice on then locked his phone, placing it back on the bedside table.

Usually josh sleeps a little longer but this time Tyler decided to wake josh so they could talk. Hoping he was big.

Glancing over at josh he could see that he still had his onesie on however his pacifier had been discarded to the nightstand.

"Hey joshie." Tyler said nudging him a few times

"joosshh." He said a little louder continuing to nudge him

Eventually josh stirred and turned to face Tyler.

"Hmm." Josh hummed ad Tyler said his name again

"wake up baby, we need to talk about something before we leave" Tyler said, stroking joshs hair out his eyes.

"Hm fine I'm awake." Josh said slowly opening his eyes and sitting up. Once Tyler was sure he was turned to him and awake he started talking.

"So joshie, obviously our last few shows start tomorow. And it's our first tour with you being openly little with me. And I just thought we would talk through some things to make it easier." Tyler started "What do you think?" Tyler asked

"Yeah that would probably be good, I mean i was hoping I wouldn't regression tour but...Yeah it's a possibility." Josh said still self conscious about the whole ordeal.

"So we're definatly gonna have to take some little things and make sure they are in the suitcase that has the lock on it." Tyler paused and looked at josh to check he agreed. Josh simply nodded and allowed him to continue.

"Also dallon brought up to me that we might want a signal for when you feel that you need to regress and we are in a place where you can't tell me easily." Tyler suggested.

"Yeah, that's a really good idea. It would help a lot actually." Josh said, liking the idea

"how about" Tyler paused as he thought I'd a way they could do this.

"What about if I tap you twice or something? It's subtle enough and you know what it means." Josh suggested

"that sounds good actually, yeah we'll use that." Tyler said grinning, happy that Tyler was Co operating.

"Did you ask dallon on advice on what to do on tour  or something?" Josh asked

"Yeah I got stuck over thinking last night so I messaged him asking for advice cos he's been on tour for a while when brendon been little." Tyler clarified

"What else did he say." Josh asked

"let me just check the message" Tyler said reaching for his phone to check he got the message right.

"he was saying how we might find it easier than he did initially since it was on tour that he discovered bren was a little. But we already have a relationship and bond established for that mindset. Also he was saying how bren does it is he usually regresses every night and wakes up little most mornings then he can usually age up and is good to go for the day till the night." Tyler explained

"Yeah that makes sense actually. I'm not sure if that's how I'll do it but yeah I get it. I just home i don't cause any problems for you." Josh said looking down

"Hey " Tyler said lifting joshs chin"you are never a problem, if you regress at a time where it could be a problem we will sort through it. This is what I'm here for love, don't get yourself down over it."

Josh nodded amd Tyler brought him in for a hug.

"What do you say we get dressed and head to the kitchen for breakfast."  Tyler asks

"Yeah, that sounds good." Josh agrees