Part 6: drunken hookup (18+)

At first it felt strange to kiss him but the second time his lips touched mine I never wanted them to be apart.

It felt so wrong yet so right at the same time. After a while the soft and sweet kiss became more heated and aggressive, I could tell he was needy.

It wasn't hard to figure out from the way his big hands traced my skin.

He pushed me down against his bed and kissed me again. I didn't know what to think about, my mind was racing and I felt like I was going crazy.

His hands felt down my sides till it got to the hem of my shirt. He stopped and pulled away, the only sound in the room was our heavy breathing.

"We.. we should stop..." drunk from kissing him I shook my head and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"n-no.. please keep going.." his eyes where worried behind the drunk expression. "But.."

I shook my head again "it's okay.. I'm saying it's okay.." he swallowed and nodded, pecking me softly once more before pulling my shirt up and off of me.

He kissed from my chin, up my jaw and to my earlobe, licking and nibbling on it softly.

From there he then kissed down my neck but.. as he went to kiss down my stomach, he stopped and stared at it.

"Namjoon..?" I called out softly. I got shivers when his warm hands trailed the skin of my stomach, passing my belly button.

"You're so skinny.." his voice cracked out.

I swallowed and sighed. "I hate that you're doing this to yourself Y/N.." his voice called out.

"I know.." he bit his bottom lip and looked at me again "promise me.." my eyebrows pulled in "promise you what..?"

He leaned in and pushed his face cutely into the crook of my neck. "Promise me you'll eat.. promise me you'll get better.."

I traced and played with the soft hair on the back of his head "I promise.."

that seemed to make him feel better and he kissed me again.

With his forehead against mine, I felt him pull my pants down slowly and throw them away. "Are you sure this is okay..?" He asked again.

I smiled at how sweet he was and held his cheeks "yes.. it's okay. You can keep going.." he pulled himself away from me and took off his shirt, throwing it away along with my clothes.

I just stared as his shirt was removed. My face was so red as I looked at his topless body.

He then pulled down his pants and threw them away too. I grabbed his face and kissed him again harshly.

I didn't know what this feeling was but all I knew is that I wanted him so bad. I wanted all of him.. his laugh.. his tears.. his heart.. his mind.. his everything.

He kissed me back and slid his hands under my back, unhooking my bra and taking it off to throw it away.

He didn't even look at it.. he just continued to focus on kissing me. I realized how sweet it was but didn't want to ruin the mood by crying.

I was always a crybaby and the way he touched me and cared for me was so heart tuggingly adorable.

Finally his hands got to my underwear but again he stopped. "You can say no at any time and I'll stop you know.."

I giggled a little and rubbed my nose against his. "I know.." yet he was still stopped "this is the last chance.. are you sure this is what you want.." I continued to smile.

You'd think I would be annoyed by him asking but.. I thought it was sweet. He really cared about me.. 

when I nodded again and said "this is what I want.. you are what I want." He didn't stop again.

He grabbed my underwear and threw it off, kissing me again while he took off his boxers.

When he pulled away again I caught sight of his member and my eyes widened slightly "N-Namjoon..?"

He looked at me confused again "what's wrong..?" I bit my lip "c-can you go slow..? It's my first time and.. you're.. huge.."

he looked down and chuckled a little, leaning in to kiss my cheek "of course.."

He opened the drawer on his bedside table and there was a box of condoms in there.

He pulled one out and put it on, positioning himself at my entrance "it's gonna hurt.." he warned.

I nodded "I-I know.." he leaned up and kissed me as he pushed himself slowly inside me.

He continued to kiss me, hoping to distract me from the pain. It worked to a degree but it still hurt and a tear escaped my left eye.

When he was all the way inside he moved back a little, frowning at my tear and kissing it away.

He didn't move, he only waited for me to get adjusted to the size. "Y-You can move now.." my voice chimed softly.

He moved very slowly at first, making sure he wasn't hurting me too much.

When the pain finally faded I let my eyebrows relax and I began to moan softly. Hearing that he new to move a little faster.

Now that I wasn't it pain it was starting to feel good. I crossed my legs around his middle. And he continued to gradually go faster.

As he continued to thrust hard he grunted softly and I felt a small warm and tingly feeling down there.

There was a knot in my core and it felt so good. I guessed that's what an orgasm was.

My moaning was much louder than before and he knew that meant I was close so he went faster, causing himself to feel even better too.

His grunting and soft moans where slightly louder and I felt him twitch and inflate inside me "ahh.. oh god Y/N.. I'm really close.." he said in between the moans.

"M-me too!" I stuttered back. After I released he pulled out and I saw the white liquids that where gushed in the plastic item.

He pulled the item off, tied it at the top and threw it into the garbage can into the corner of the room and crashed next to me.

My tired and weak body cuddled next to him and he pulled me closer, hiding his face in my shoulder.

Slowly but surely, we fell asleep.