chapter 1: the first kiss:aira

today was my first day moving to korea. after half a day of unpacking with mama*, i decided to go take a walk around the neighbourhood. i plugged my earphones into my phone and started listening to music. just then, i heard a loud sound from upstairs. what was that? it was so loud that i was able to hear it even though i was listening to music. i was so confused because i was living at the highest level in my building, so who or what made that noise? thus, i, the queen of curiosity decided to go find out the truth.

i walked along the corridor of the level i was living on and found a door. i opened the door and there was a staircase which was linked to the top of the building, but there was a chain blocking the entrance of the stairs, and there was a sign saying "rooftop, do not enter". however, i was certain the sound came from the rooftop, so i lifted the chain up and walked up the stairs. the stairs were poorly made but i didn't care.

i was at the last turn of the stairs when someone ran into me. i lost my balance and about to fall down the stairs. i was facing a boy around my age. to prevent myself from falling, i grabbed the front of his jacket, since he probably won't fall simply because of me.
however, he was reaching towards my direction. the next thing i knew, his lip was on mine.

for a good 5 seconds, i just stayed in that position. reality hit me, and i pulled away the moment i found my balance. i flushed beet red and looked down, not daring to look at him again. i saw a phone near my foot and picked it up. i passed it to him, still looking down. he didn't take the phone, so i looked up. his face was full of shock and he was leaning against the railing of the stairs.

"hi. i'm sorry for what happened just now, i didn't mean to do that. i'm aira sato. what's your name?" i tried my best to stay and talk to him and not run away, even though i would literally thank god right now if the stairs below me broke and i fell to my death. his expression went back to normal when i said that, and instead of saying anything, he just took his phone from me and walked past me. just as i heard the door open, he said coldly with his back facing me, "min yoongi." then i heard the door click.

the moment i was sure he left, i sat down on the stairs immediately, hugging my legs. that baka*, it was my first kiss! first kiss! i imagined it being under cherry blossom trees with my first love, not one where the person you kissed won't even talk to you after that kiss! i was mentally crying, at the same time thinking about him. what was he doing up here? min yoongi. that's his name right? without realising, my finger was on my lip.

whatever, that was too much! i ran back into my house but couldn't stop thinking about him, or the kiss. min yoongi. that name was now deeply carved into my head.

*note: mama is the japanese way of saying mom
            baka means idiot in japanese

author's notes:
whew, that escalated quickly! who's excited for part 2? again, thx to my fav sugarymochiiiii helping me with this chapter and thx for all the support, go read her fanfic My Fake Boyfriend NOW!!!