chapter 5: stars

I sat in bed, staring out of my bedroom window. so tried to take my mind off things but the kiss from yoongi just kept bothering me. What is wrong with him? Is he really just annoyed by me whining about my first kiss? How do I face him tomorrow?
I sighed and got myself off the bed, walking closer towards the window. I lifted my head up. "How I wish i could just grab one of those stars. "The stars are so close, I just wanna get closer to them." Then, an idea hit me. I could go to the rooftop!! Yes, it is dangerous, but the sky is just so beautiful tonight (STREAM TONIGHT BY JIN).

I tiptoed out of my room and made my way to the door. I made sure that mama was asleep before I left.  Once I left, I ran. Soon, I was at the stairs to the rooftop. My face started burning. What happened a few days ago flashed back in my head. I just ignored it and crossed over the "Do Not Enter" sign. I walked up the stairs, and opened the door.

The moment I entered the rooftop, I was surrounded by stars, or at least what felt like it. There were so many constellations. I was taken away and suddenly, I heard a loud "BANG" behind me. I spun around and realised that the door to the stairways had shut. "NO!" I screamed. I immediately ran back to door, checking wether it was still able to be opened. Unfortunately, It was closed and can only be opened indoors. "Nooo!!" I whined. Now I have to wait for someone to come "save" me (do y'all get the pun), and mama can't realise that I'm gone.

I sat on the floor, hugging my legs. It was starting to get cold. "Click" A sudden sound from the door shocked me. I jumped up immediately and came face to face with...

"Yoongi?"
"Aira?"

I was so confused of why he was up here. Wait, he was here last time too. Why is he always here? Yoongi slid a piece of paper in between the door so that it wouldn't be locked. I should probably learn from him next time. "Why are you up here?" Yoongi asked, moving closer to me, then sitting down on the floor. I pointed to the stars. "I came up here to see the stars." "And you accidentally locked yourself up here if I'm not wrong." Yoongi teased. Thank god that it's nighttime, if not Yoongi would've seen my burning face. I turned my face away due to embarrassment. Suddenly, I felt Yoongi lean his head onto my shoulder. He was practically laying on me. I felt myself blush even more. "I'm tired, let me just stay like this for a while," Yoongi whispered. "But why don't you go back to-" I was cut off by Yoongi putting his finger on my lips. "Why are you so noisy, aish." I kept quiet after that.

I looked up at the stars again. They are just so beautiful. I looked back at Yoongi. He was already pale enough, but his hair made him look way paler. (Yoongi has ash grey hair) His eyes were closed, his long eyelashes gently resting against his skin. His lips look so soft- Wait. What am I thinking? Aira, you are such a creep!

Embarrassed, I looked up at the stars again. "The stars are sure something, aren't they? They were with me through my hardest time and they now give me inspiration to write song lyrics." I heard Yoongi say. I turned my head in shock. "You weren't asleep?!" I exclaimed. He got up and ruffled my hair. "I didn't say I was going to sleep, did I? I just said I was tired." I flushed red again. Only Min Yoongi can make someone's face burn 5 times in a day. I looked up at the stars. "Stars are just so pretty. They are always so shiny and they look so pure," I said. I didn't shift my gaze from the stars but I could feel him staring at me. I heard him mumble something.

"What?" I asked. He just shook his head. I gave him a dirty look while he held his hand out, offering to help me up. I took it and got up, then brushing the dirt off my skirt. "I think you better get going, look at the time," Yoongi said. I checked the time. He was right. I quickly ran to the door and opened it, not forgetting to put the paper back in between the door. I waved at him to say bye before taking off. I swear that I heard him laugh while I took off.

Author's Notes: Hey guys! This was such a short but fluff chapter UwU. TMI: I wrote this while listening to Seesaw and Serendipity hehe. Anyways, Thank you for all the support! I didn't think Love At First Kiss would hit 100 reads but it did so, again, THANK YOU!!!
-edited
-published on 27 june 2019