Tell me...

Rumple was standing there moving his eyes from my arm to my eyes. I got watery eyes and ran to my room.

"Y/N wait! Please?!" he screamed.

I didn't listen, I just kept on running 'till I saw my room. As fast as I could I got inside and locked the door. Not much later Rumple knocked on the door.

"Please dearie, open your door." He sounded worried. "I shall not ask why or how it happened... Just let me look at it please."

I walked to my door to unlock it and sat down crying on my bed. He walked to me and sat down next to me.

"Now, let me look at it dearie. I won't hurt you."

I slowly moved my arm to him and he softly hold it.

"I know that I promised not to ask anything, but I'm just going to ask you." He spoke. "If you don't want to answer it it's okay." I nodded. "How did this happen? It's so deep, it must have been done by yourself otherwise it cannot be." He looked at me with concern in his eyes. "Is it true dearie? Did you do it yourself?"

"Y-Yes" I bursted out in tears. He wrapped his arms around me.

Rumple's POV

'Why would she do this? She beautiful, smart, loyal and so sweet.'

There we were sitting on her bed, my arms around. Trying to calm her down, she stopped crying. I held her close to me.

'Okay, maybe I'm falling in love... But she's just so beautiful and no one has ever been nice to me. Especially after I turned into a beast. It feels so good to have her here in my arms.'

"Why did you do it?" I asked.

"I just hate myself. I'm ugly and I always make mistakes" She answered.

"You're the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen. You're sweet and loyal." She started to smile for a little bit. "Do you have more cuts?" I asked.

She slowly lifted her skirt revealing her upperlegs. Seeing it made me shiver.

"Please promise me to never do that again

"Please promise me to never do that again. Next time come to me and talk about it instead of mutilate yourself. Will you do that?"

"Okay" she answered. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders pulling her closer to me.

"I'm right here for you. If you need me just call for me, love." 'I never say that to her. I better not reveal it to her, otherwise she will definitley avoid me.'

Your POV

'He called me love... Stop imagining Y/N, he would never like you.' But when he called me 'love' I couldn't help it, I started to blush en smiling like crazy. I looked him in the eyes and then slammed my lips on his. He kissed me back and we shared a passionate kiss. When we split up I first made eye contact with him, but then turned my head to look away out of shame.

Rumple's POV

"I... I'm sorry" she stuttered.

"It's okay. I don't mind, love" I answered. I stood up from her bed and walked out of the room.

'Damn it... I did it again.'

"Do I see you at 5 o'clock in the dinning room?" I asked.r

"I'll be there!" She said.

'What's happening, she just kissed me.'