Concert [Part 2]

You kept on thinking him. Today is his tour on London. You smile because Johnny don't know that you'll come up with his family.

You talked already his 3 sisters that you'll gonna be with them going to London. Meredith and Dale agreed too, they so very happy because your such a sweet girlfriend. You prepared bunch of recipes for Chipotle.

"Hey y/n! I wish Johnny will gonna like you when you surprise him!" Meredith say and you hug her. "Your so sweet girlfriend! I wish I could do that to my boyfriend." Maddie said. You smiled at them and Lauren help you to carry those bags of recipes for Chipotle.

------------------------------------
"Hey! Good Morning n/o/m's/Johnny. We're now just landed. We will bring chipotle after his concert. Ah okay.. see you soon!" Meredith smile at you and you ride again to cook to their house.

"Ready girls?" Dale ask y'all. "Well very seem Johnny's excited! I've already texted his manager to blindfold him after the concert. Let's go?" Darian said.

Your so very happy because your boyfriend's family are supporting you. Your very happy to see Johnny.

"1......2.......3........" they put Johnny a red blindfold. You walk towards him. He's smiling and sniffing something, and he's family untie the blinfold. "SURPRISE!!" he saw you. He hug me tight. "Baby. *kiss your cheek* I thought your gonna just watch my live? *kiss your forehead* Thankyou for coming anyway. *Kiss your cheek again* My favorite! Chipotle."

He handed one spoon and fork and he don't allowed you to eat the another Chipotle lunchbox. "You'll be sharing with me! Its perfect time its commercial of my concert."

You just ate and you see your watch. 5:16pm in the afternoon still the concert going on.

"Hey Baby! My fans wants to see you. Come with me." He smile at you and you, you looked so nervous because his fan will see you now. "Hey Guys! Are you still listening?" The crowd get's hyper than before.

"Meet my girlfriend, y/n. A lovely and very kind-hearted lady I've ever seen. She don't usually make up, but her tint makes her bloom. Are you guys now happy to see my inspiration everytime I got a concert? She's crying too while I'm away. But now? She travelled with my family and cooked for me a Chipotle." He proudly said that to the crowd.

You hear the crowd say "SWEET! I WISH I COULD BE HER/ STAY LOVE BIRDS!"

And the concert still going on. You and Johnny sang his own songs.